• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Lol just realized, but Sukuna used only two fingers lmao
Jf7XvTb.jpeg
Yuta 2F Sukuna level when

UIUI TELEPORTED GOJOS BODY AWAY HE CAN STILL COME BACK
7xFUHaC.jpg

My GOAT Wuji HIMtadori finally got something good
3eIjxCk.jpg

Wait so does thus mean Kenjaku is dead dead?
eeusdbf.jpeg

Ngl this is making making me hyped asf, especially Sukuna calling Rika the queen of curses. But given the whole "248-9 are gonna have something really shocking in them" i am fully expecting Greg to murder them next chap
gIctjAi.jpeg

Rika size seems to be increased? Or I'm just imagining it?
Also Yuji can use RCT I guess it doens't seem like death paintings Regeneration. Also it's good to know only Hakari, Sukuna and Yuji has feats for Regenerating even after stomach getting damaged too much.
I did already mentioned Rika has big size difference

Back