• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jugram Haschwalth vs. Ryuko Matoi (Both EOS ver.)

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Conditions

R1:Jugram with The Balance vs. Ryuko EOS OVA (6B form)

R2:Jugram with The Almighty vs. Ryuko EOS OVA (6B form)

-Speed Equal

-No BFR

-Setting is at Karakura Town

(i'll be changing the conditions to make this more fair ^_^)
Jugram Haschwalthx by isdisuyatmo1
Ryuko Matoix

Round 2 is pretty much a stomp.Haschwalth can just alter the future where Ryuko dies or something like that.

Round 1 is Haschwalth or inconclusive.Can Haschwalth destroy a stick/stone and redirect its misfortune to Ryuko ?

If he can than it should be an easy win for Haschwalth.If he can't then i'll say inconclusive.

Round 1 is close, for Jugram he basically turns any misfortune that WOULD to him into fortune, basically turning tides into his favor, this can be done in many ways making something very durable, not durable no more as he did to cang du, or slowing down something that's to fast for him to hit so that he could, and so on, another part of the balance power is him switching the misfortune he actually was to receive. something that the main part of the balance powers couldn't stop something like uryuu antithesis, and transfer it to his shield. Then he can redirect to back, plus more. while Ryuko has high stats and Regenerationn and crazy stamina so she might win. Round 2 , Almighty stomps.

Ugh, tough battle, but I may have to go with Haschwalth here since he never shown any form of fatigue when using his balance. Round 2 would probably be a stomp since he has future manipulation.

His almighty is limited but even a limited almighty is hax enough to beat most characters. He's most likely the third strongest character in bleach

Anime Fanatic22 said:
His almighty is limited but even a limited almighty is hax enough to beat most characters. He's most likely the third strongest character in bleach
Perphaps, but he can only see one straight future with it, making it failed if the opponent changes to another grant of sand. He also doesn't have feats for changing the future.

Does Ryuko have a namekian type regen where she gets exhausted as she regenerates over and over, or is it like majin buu where it doesn't drain her at all?

Beatsbydrake said:
Does Ryuko have a namekian type regen where she gets exhausted as she regenerates over and over, or is it like majin buu where it doesn't drain her at all?
She was skewered numerous times by Ragyo and the instant regen didn't seem to deplete stamina. She does get stronger from it tough.

This one seems inconclusive as Jugram can't get past Ryüko's Regenerationn but she can't do anything to him. Though maybe he can BFR?

Okay, so I just realized that BFR is restricted so I go with either Jugram or inconclusive as no matter how high Ryüko's stamina is, it'll still run out while Jugram can avoid something like that(?).

I vote inconclusive due to reasons above, man I just cant seem to enjoy any vs thread with a Bleach character in them anymore.

THAT and the hax for some of the characters is generally very vague in their limits and just really OP...Gerard, Jugram, Yhwach, Aizen, etc.

Thank you, finally someone said it. Towards the end of Bleach, Kubo broke the hax-o-meter by giving very OP abilities and some of them are very unclear.

It makes vs discussions like these dumb, annoying and a pain to read from Bleach wankers or even just level headed suppoters.

Again nothing on Kubo, but goddamn do I hate their vague hax.

like it seems most of them lost ONLY due to plot and not "the protags found a clever work around on they worked against the villian's limit."

Back