• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since I enjoyed both Akame ga Kill and Kill la Kill, I really want to know which black haired swordswoman can beat who. Will it be the cold and calculated assassin with the Marusame from Night Raid or the hot-headed Scissor-Blade-wielding student from Honnōji Academy?

Also keep in mind for the following:

-Both combatants are in their highest peak, (Akame: Post Vs. Esdeath and Ryuko: Post Junketsu)

-In-character

-'Akame has acces to her 'Ennoodzuno Mode and Marusame -No preparation or knowledge of each other

I mean unless youre using ryuko from the very beginning of the series Akame has no real way to put Ryuko down

Not to mention AgK is going through some revisions at the moment. Also it seems as if the user is new judging by the OP, Someone should give him the basic rubdowns in a welcoming way.

Speaking of AgK revisions i have some issues with the high 8-C feat but i'll wait until the tier 6 thing is sorted out first

Well, the calc assumes that the amount of rock destroyed is equal to the full length of the Danger Beast's body when in both the manga and the anime its shown that the danger beast stood up vertically, meaning the amount of stone destroyed would be much, much less

Back