• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Dante can't catch a break and **** it I'm giving him ANOTHER match up

So he is tasked to kill Beelzebub and meets Judas who he easily dispatches unfortunately the host of beelzebub did not like that and possess Judas attacking the devil hunter as he realizes that is his target. This is anime Dante and Host of Beelzebub Judas Speed equal for obvious reasons and IC

Votes:

Host of Beelzebub: 0

Son of Sparda: 7

Inconclusive: 0

Dante should take this via time stop, yamato, and resistant to some of his hax, albeit not immune, but it'll be enough for him to use his hax to one shot him.

doesn't Dante not get serious so easily in anime though? And he would have to get through a swarm of loctuses which isn't like a few its like in thousands AFAIK even more because they sent ALL continents of the world into the abyss though i will take it account your vote ofc just pointing things out

i mean anime does joke around still so...

Edit: Also Judas has acid too like making it rain acid and shit so....

He didn't get serious a whole lot in the anime, but that was only due to the fact that literally nobody he was up against in that show was on his level. He knew he could afford to be lax with his fighting for that reason.

Once the last episode came along, he finally ran across a "final boss" kind of demon who was (at most) a slight threat to him.

And then he proceeded to go Devil Trigger and curbstomp that guy into absolute paste.

yes I figured that after seeing the anime just pointing out he may not take Judas too seriously on the fly

No worries. Just explaining the context for anyone who might've been wondering.

@King do you have an opinion on this fight or just want to watch it burn OVO

Seriously though, I'm not sure what Judas has that can actually "counter" Dante's advantages here. I say this hesitantly (since I know absolute jack shit about the character), but from what I can see on the profile, Dante outhaxes him.

Like i said Judas can manipulate the weather to rain acid, use limbs to make acid bombs, Rain of gluttony does this: Judas can use his connection and dominion over the atmosphere to cause a corrosive substance to fall from the sky, being potent enough to distort the atmosphere as it falls (Idk what this means maybe breathing is bad??). Lastly summons a swarm of insects the eat the body and soul of the victims big enough to send all continents of the earth to the abyss.

Is the last one a form of BFR? Or does he not use it for that?

Also, I don't think a swarm of locusts will be much more than a minor distraction to Dante, seeing as both he and Vergil were cutting through entire torrents of raindrops in a rainstorm like it was nothing. And that was years before he became as skilled as he is by the time the anime takes place. Those locusts are going to have to be really good at dodging if they want to get close enough to chew on him.

In that case, what's stopping Dante from Yamato-ing him the moment he tries that? Or doing so beforehand?

I didn't mean he could take them all out with a single move. I just meant that he wouldn't have much trouble cutting through each locust in quick succession if need be.

He also still has timestop, yes? What happens if he decides to simply stop time and give himself the advantage.

true i already counted your vote. Though idk on whether locustues can function without judas then again he would be dead

f╠Âf╠Âs╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âp╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠ÂD╠ÂM╠ÂC╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Âs╠Âa╠Âd╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Âs

My vote goes to Dante for King's reasons.

RebubleUselet said:
f╠Âf╠Âs╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âp╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠ÂD╠ÂM╠ÂC╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Âs╠Âa╠Âd╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Âs

My vote goes to Dante for King's reasons.
There's only 3 threads IIRC

asking but judas will be added host of beelzebub is slain and dante got bounty only to get wasted and stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back