• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Judar vs Yami

Both in-character
Speed equalized
Both were 200 meters apart

images

images

Judar:

Yami: 6 (@Theendzero13, @Epsilon_R, @Ryuga21, @NomsNoms, @Popted2, @Kazuma_kuwabara )

Last edited:
Yami since he has dimension slash who nulls durability,can amp his sensing with ki, amp his sensing even more with mana zone and amp his speed to the point of blitzing comparable foes with mana zone condensed
Wow

This is literally no different from what random Magi characters can do.

Ok well anyways voting Judar, since he has a power null barrier and can even absorb Yami's magic, and magic in the area. He can also easily find out what Yami can do via his Information Analysis, and instantly absorb his magic.

He could also absorb Yami's soul but I'm not sure if it's combat applicable.

It doesn't matter since he has a barrier that power nulls
Yeah he ain't using that if he gets blitzed and one shoted first, yami has area of effect powernull as well
also more important than all judar barrier makes so nobody in the area including judar can use magic so if that happens yami just wins the fist fight

Yeah he ain't using that if he gets blitzed and one shoted first, yami has area of effect powernull as well
also more important than all judar barrier makes so nobody in the area including judar can use magic so if that happens yami just wins the fist fight
I'm not referring to that barrier, I'm talking about his Borg

I'm not referring to that barrier, I'm talking about his Borg
Borg is very limited on its uses it has been shatered by magical attacks many times before, the blocking magical attacks thing seen to be more like stopping the attack from getting to the mage than anything
Also mana zone allows yami to attack inside the borg and this version of yami has powernull via black moon as well
(Also yami resists powernull anyway)

Borg is very limited on its uses it has been shatered by magical attacks many times before, the blocking magical attacks thing seen to be more like stopping the attack from getting to the mage than anything
Also mana zone allows yami to attack inside the borg and this version of yami has powernull via black moon as well
True
Standard battle assumptions say that without further information the strongest bersion of the character should be used
Fair enough

I still think Judar has this. Judar has Information Analysis so he'll definitely know to escape from Yami if he pulls out condensed Mana zone. Mind you, he doesn't even use it unless he has no other option. It's not in character for Yami to pull out Condensed Mana Zone, let alone a normal Mana Zone, unless he has no other choice. Judar can fly away from Yami, and just absorb his magic, or even his soul.

I still think Judar has this. Judar has Information Analysis so he'll definitely know to escape from Yami if he pulls out condensed Mana zone. Mind you, he doesn't even use it unless he has no other option. It's not in character for Yami to pull out Condensed Mana Zone, let alone a normal Mana Zone, unless he has no other choice. Judar can fly away from Yami, and just absorb his magic, or even his soul.
Information analysis requires judar to absorb yami's rukh first
Judar has never used rukh absortion in combat, he could't absorb the rukh from alladin's spells affecting him as well
We have other examples like arba not being able to absorb yunan's lightning magic
That is probrably because arba and judar only manipulate black rukh who is different than convention white rukh wo yeah it affecting yami is very questionable
Yami has flight as well

Actually, Yami starts with black moon, which works via Mana Zone
No he doesn't. He used it against Dante because he was pressuring him with his gravity, which is something Judar doesn't/can't do. He even used Iai because Dante was too fast, but in this matchup Yami will have the speed advantage via speed amps, so he won't have any reason to use them.
Information analysis requires judar to absorb yami's rukh first
Judar has never used rukh absortion in combat, he could't absorb the rukh from alladin's spells affecting him as well
He had no need to absorb aladdin's spells because he already knew what Aladdin could do, or he had thought he knew. Coupled with the fact that he was certain that he could beat Aladdin. But there's no reason why he wouldn't use it against not only someone he's never seen before, but also a dude with spells that he's never seen before.

No he doesn't. He used it against Dante because he was pressuring him with his gravity, which is something Judar doesn't/can't do. He even used Iai because Dante was too fast, but in this matchup Yami will have the speed advantage via speed amps, so he won't have any reason to use them.

He had no need to absorb aladdin's spells because he already knew what Aladdin could do, or he had thought he knew. Coupled with the fact that he was certain that he could beat Aladdin. But there's no reason why he wouldn't use it against not only someone he's never seen before, but also a dude with spells that he's never seen before.
I am talking when alladin used his gravity spell on him

Also even post-timeskip alladin cannot absorb spells since he needed gravity magic to handle arba extreme magic

Yami used Mana Zone before Dante even noticed Yami

Voting Yami via AP advantage and stat amps, not to mention the famous Dimension Slash and Death Thrust.

Ok well anyways voting Judar, since he has a power null barrier
You read Magi? thats also nulls Judar's power, and he is a complete trash in H2H combat. Isolation Barrier would be suicide. Judar would rely on attacking with elemental spells at long range (That's his fighting style), mainly spamming lightning with large AoE (Iirc EoS Judar lighting > Sinbad Bararaq Saiga) and he also attack with huge spears of Ice magic.

Yami wins easily. Ki would help him anticipate all of Judar's projectiles, regardless of their AoE, Yami can move extremely fast within the Mana Zone and increase the range of his attacks equivalently, btw Black Moon would primarily nullify them, and Judar wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Even if Judar tries to manipulate rukh in order to absorb Yami darkness (Something he never did, and never showed signs of being able to do), Yami, being faster, would stop him, killing him instantly with his indefensible dimensional cut. Also, Judar is only used to long-range fights, if Yami shorten the distance (which would not be problematic) he would be surprised and humiliated, as he was against Ugo.

I forgot about this thread.. and also forgot to change my vote to Yami

Also I was referring to Borg but doesn't matter now

Back