• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Jotaro Kujo (Stone Ocean) VS Vilgax (Alien Force)
  • Jotaro is in his Stone Ocean Key
  • Vilgax is in his Second Key
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place inside Disneyland
300.png
315.png

Vilgax:
Jotaro Kujo:
Inconclusive:

Jotaro scales to 7.830514629711 tons while Vilgax scales to at least 2x 4.161345848637668 tons, so 8.32269169728 tons. Vilgax as such has 1.06285373195x AP advantage.

Not gonna comment on anything else cuz I don't know what Vilgax does in character or if Jotaro would be able to just Time Stop GG, though worth noting Jotaro does have a cooldown for his 5 second time stop in this key.

Star Platinum scales above the 7.83 ton value btw since the guy who did the 7.83 ton feat was scared shitless of Jotaro and his Star Platinum to the point he refuses to face him, so its safe to assume that P4/6 Star Platinum would scale higher than Morioh RHCP and decimate him in a fight.

Vilgax can't see stands ? tho he saw big chill by activating his intangibility glove but that's a different thing ?

There's probably an NPI scaling chain for Vilgax's glove so maybe he can punch stands.

Vilgax also has insane stamina so he'll survive the time stop and then abuse the cooldown.

Ah Chariot, welcome. I'll put my people to work.

@DemonicDude Imma need the statement of non-corporeal Big Chill and Gwen containing him, an ectonurite phasing through Gwen's mana blast and Vilgax negating the intangibility of an ectonurite (which should exist according to the wiki).

Ah Chariot, welcome. I'll put my people to work.

@DemonicDude Imma need the statement of non-corporeal Big Chill and Gwen containing him, an ectonurite phasing through Gwen's mana blast and Vilgax negating the intangibility of an ectonurite (which should exist according to the wiki).
statement of non-corporeal Big Chill this one ? Gwen containing him can't find the rest just tell me the episode name on my profile.

statement of non-corporeal Big Chill this one ? Gwen containing him can't find the rest just tell me the episode name on my profile.
Nah check the ben 10 wiki for the non-corporeal thing, it's from their other home planet in a game or something.
The rest is literally a clip you already gave from the Zs'Skayr episode in AF and just watch the episode to see if Vilgax manages to hit an intangible ghost there.

Last edited:
There's probably an NPI scaling chain for Vilgax's glove so maybe he can punch stands.

Vilgax also has insane stamina so he'll survive the time stop and then abuse the cooldown.
I don't think Vilgax can punch stands because according to the wiki's profile on them, stands have enhanced Incorporeality/Invisibility as they're unable to be detected or touched by ghosts, and ghosts themselves in the JoJo verse can't be seen or physically interacted with by normal people but stands, on the other hand, can (The dominant example being Rohan Kishibe's stand Heaven's Door being able to interact with and incapacitate Reimi Sugimoto, who's a ghost). So unless the character is a Stand user as well, they'd need to have enhanced Extrasensory Perception and/or enhanced NPI in order to see and touch stands. And looking at Vilgax's profile, he unfortunately only has normal NPI, not enhanced.

Also IIRC, Vilgax is only equalized to Jotaro's superhuman speed, meaning Star Platinum is still much faster.

And looking at Vilgax's profile, he unfortunately only has normal NPI, not enhanced.
What if I told you he has enhanced NPI? Profile doesn't need to detail the potency of an ability (although it is preferred). Also you could have deduced from my prior comments that I already knew about all that, but thanks for the elaboration anyways...

I think you shouldn't equalize speed. At Vilgax's second key he has relativistic reactions which is just 3 tiers below FTL. Plus his flight speed is Massively FTL+ so if he needs to retreat, he can do it faster than Star Platinum can catch

Also IIRC, Vilgax is only equalized to Jotaro's superhuman speed, meaning Star Platinum is still much faster.
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Especially due to Jotaro's reactions.
I think you shouldn't equalize speed. At Vilgax's second key he has relativistic reactions which is just 3 tiers below FTL. Plus his flight speed is Massively FTL+ so if he needs to retreat, he can do it faster than Star Platinum can catch
Eh I think that would turn it into a blitz then, not sure.

Eh I think that would turn it into a blitz then, not sure.
On whose side?

Because keep in mind that while he can fly away faster than Star Platinum can attack him, it also means that he would be having a hard time fighting against him.

Essentially easy retreat but hard fight

there really needs to be a rule for speed when it comes to stuff like stands or summons in general lol

Back