• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, don't forget that Star Platinum is faster than a bullet, which is far above Kenshiro's best feat.
Kenshiro is massively hipersonic, because he was able to keep pace with Raoh, whose blasts could go at mach 178.6.

It seems that you are not really checking Kenshiro page and getting the wrong ones about Jojo

Oh, now I understand how Goku lost against Superman, I mean.

Goku only has like one version while Superman has the thought robot which is massively Overpowered so there is that.

Sōryü Tenra may end up screwing Jotaro over.

Muso Tensei is also a thing.

Precog too.

I don't see how Death Battle is going to mess this up.

Death Battle can be kind of inconsistent when it comes to that, some episodes are composite, while some others aren't (apparently ( I guess (???))). It seems to depend on how they're feeling that day, it's confusing.

Yeah.

If they count Star Platinum Over Heaven Ken's definitely screwed.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm not going to really dis Screwattack, considering not even our wiki is 100 percent, everyone has their own way interpreting the fights
Yeah, I agree. I personally put JoJo somewhere around Large Building level+, but I don't know enough about Kenshiro to give him my own rating.

$10 says they'll only use the time Kenshiro had a skyscraper break over his head as his best feat (even though it was an anime only feat)

They'd have to miss Raoh splitting the sky, Ken stopping a tornado and Jagi tanking a nuke.

The gaidens aren't really well known, and I have yet to see DB use any cloud splitting feats in their matches.

$10 says they'll disregard FTL stands

Who knows what sort of machinations DB is going to plot.

I hope they keep it 2D, cause both Ken and Jotaro have some really cool sprites.

I don't want their 3D models to be used cause the difference in art style kinda clashes too much

if that happens then

Prepare for:

Star platinum being a a bullet timer that can move less then 300 miles per hour

star platinum being *SLEDGEHAMMER LEVEL* because diamonds can easily be broken by a sledgehammer.

His time stop is just him moving at FTL speeds that why it looks like that time has stooped.

Peak human jotaro

subsonic Ken

Ken best feat is taking a building falling on him

Hokuto shiken is invincible and will counter and copy every ability no matter what(NLF)

Hurr Jotaro may be tough but Kenshiro is infinitely tougher

Back