• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fate Manipulation is as likely to play a factor in this battle as it is for me to stop dreaming about huge anime t1ts at night.

I suggest bloodlusting Jotaro as he never uses the combat applicable abilities he realizes that he had during his fight with Heaven Ascension DIO

I don't know anything about Medaka, but she looks very haxxed despite her poor W/L ratio. Maybe bloodlust both, see what happens.

1) Neither Jotaro nor Dio are ever stated to ever use some sort of Fate Manipulation in battle.

2) We don't really know how it works. All we know is that Jotaro changed the advents of Jojo universe, but we don't really know how he did that if it was by touching, like TWoH's ability, or by something else.

For Jotaro to use, yes, bloodlust is the best choice to go with, but then I don't really know what would happen.

Jotaro presumeably used it on himself, since we see the entire part 6 group alive. Since Avdol, Iggy and Kakyoin were hospitalized, I'd assume it just means you don't die. Since Jotaro has reality warping based healing, it seems pretty good.

Bloodlusted Medaka goes for All Fiction erasure instantly. Not Bloodlusted Medaka starts punching and talking and almost never uses hax ever. The only wincon's against Medaka are EE and Mindhax.

Non combat-applicable fatehax.

Bloodlusted Medaka should automatically open all previous wounds on anyone that enters a radius, it's a toggleable passive so I'm not exactly sure if timestop would help.

Medaka could theoretically erase her own time for infinite speed if bloodlusted.

Like DMB said we're not sure how fatehax would work in battle.

The Smashor said:
Can she erase time while frozen in stopped time?
Nope.

Since they both basically have the same wincons except Medaka's are better and she has a few more things up her sleeve (Scar Dead) I'm voting for Medaka.

It's who shoots first but Medaka's wincons are better and she has more (ranged EE vs touch EE, infinite pseudo-timestop vs 5 second timestop, scar dead, bookmaker).

Yes, power null has to be activated, it works by spawning screws inside people that powernull on contact.

Mind you, Jotaro could overwrite himself to have infinite time-stop. I think Dio supposedly did that, though I cannot find the source.

Reminder that I edited one of my previous posts to add a vote for Medaka.

Probably, but she'd need to witness/hear about it first so I don't think it's a viable wincon.

medaka erase her own time , doesn't that mean she would be unaffected by time stop ?

also , bookmaker + all fiction gg

even if jotaro time stop her he would get rekt by scar dead if he get too close wich given everything he tanked ,would kill him instantly

my vote goes to medaka

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Naeblis495 said:
medaka erase her own time , doesn't that mean she would be unaffected by time stop ?
Considering time erasure isn't passive, it won't just automatically counter time stop.
well bloodlusted it is her opening move and is thought based , same as jotaro time stop i suppose

how would it work in that case ? wich one has the pririoity ?

It isn't the best fate hax there is, but the way it works is it prevents whoever is protected by it from dying, but not from suffering injuries or having to be hospitalized.

Back