• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shey

He/Him
Both at 15 meters away.

This is Kira’s first key

Both in-character

Battle takes place in Morioh, ‘Back alley where Kira fought Jotaro and Koichi’

Josuk8:7(Azelerator,StekFence,AnAverageUsername,Sonicflare9,RedGX,Johnboy,Naitodesu)

Serial Killer:

Satoru Gojo Akefu:

Last edited:
So, I think Josuke can incap with bubbles. And he has a physical power advantage. And, he should slightly outspeed, since he could attack someone who blitzed p8 kq, which is accepted as = to kq p4

Buuut, kiras smarter, can one shot with the first bomb, and has the almighty sheer heart attack. Josuke shouldn’t know how to counter sha, and would probably try to destroy it or do something like take its friction. But I think it’s more likely he attacks it. That would cripple if not kill Josuke. So, I vote kira

Buuut, kiras smarter, can one shot with the first bomb, and has the almighty sheer heart attack. Josuke shouldn’t know how to counter sha, and would probably try to destroy it or do something like take its friction. But I think it’s more likely he attacks it. That would cripple if not kill Josuke. So, I vote kira
I Wouldn’t say Kira is smarter he uses his abilities with a lot of versatility and is tactical about his battles like his fight with the Aphex brothers,
Soft and Wet should also take it in speed due to reacting to Vitamin C that blitzed P8 Killer Queen who scales to the original
Sheer Heart attack can be trapped in a bubble
I believe his only win con is if he manages to tag Josuke in CQC combat, but S&W is faster and has far higher AP than Killer Queen

Josuke is listed as above average, while kira is listed as a genius. However, Josuke isn’t that likely to trap the sha, as he doesn’t know what it does. Meanwhile, kira only doesn’t use sha when crazy diamond completely counters it. And yes, Josuke is very tactical, and quite creative. However, sha can one shot him, he wouldn’t get a chance to adapt to it

Josuke is listed as above average, while kira is listed as a genius. However, Josuke isn’t that likely to trap the sha, as he doesn’t know what it does. Meanwhile, kira only doesn’t use sha when crazy diamond completely counters it. And yes, Josuke is very tactical, and quite creative. However, sha can one shot him, he wouldn’t get a chance to adapt to
Josuke would use his bubbles as defense and spams a lot of them
His stands durability should still be able to somewhat tank SHA if Josuke doesn’t just outright stop it from making contact with him or shielding himself in a bubble to prevent it touching him
Also this is within 15m Kira doesn’t use SHA in combat at this distance

Josuk8’s Explosive Bubbles / Invisible Bubbles are at least around the strength of Killer Queen’s first bomb, as Josuk8’s Soft & Wet is a fusion of Josefumi’s S&W and ALT Universe Killer Queen. This version of Kira doesn’t have Stray Cat, so range is limited to 2-3m (Killer Queen). Josuk8 has greater range, much greater combat experience, equal or higher power, and is similar to Kira in intellect. The only way Kira wins is if he lands a lucky bomb like how Shigechi was blown up after Harvest brought back a 100-yen coin. But remember, Shigechi survived this.

edit: sheer heart attack can be easily avoided by luring it away with the heat from explosive bubbles

Josuk8 FRA.

Josuk8’s Explosive Bubbles / Invisible Bubbles are at least around the strength of Killer Queen’s first bomb, as Josuk8’s Soft & Wet is a fusion of Josefumi’s S&W and ALT Universe Killer Queen. This version of Kira doesn’t have Stray Cat, so range is limited to 2-3m (Killer Queen). Josuk8 has greater range, much greater combat experience, equal or higher power, and is similar to Kira in intellect. The only way Kira wins is if he lands a lucky bomb like how Shigechi was blown up after Harvest brought back a 100-yen coin. But remember, Shigechi survived this.

edit: sheer heart attack can be easily avoided by luring it away with the heat from explosive bubbles

Josuk8 FRA.
Vote counted
1 for Sailor boi

Last edited:
How would he know to

do this
That’s if I had put in the op they both had prior knowledge of each other’s abilities
But that’s not he case
SHA isn’t what Kira would start with in Close Range so it doesn’t reallly even matter much

How would he know to

do this
Worst case scenario for Josuk8, he takes a hit from a bomb and sees SHA go straight towards the explosion site / Josuk8, which will either tell him that that’s how SHA works and he’ll work around that OR he gets angry and attacks with an explosive bubble, luring SHA away anyway. I think in Kira’s best case, they end up not fighting because Josuk8 isn’t trying to ruin his quiet life.

Back