• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like always, imconclysive is not a loss.

Which means that if a character can pull an incon, its not a stomp either.

Thunder can kill himslef before that, and jo needs actual time to think around the stands power.

Plus, he wont just assume thunder is suicidal.

Thunder never does that kind of intelligent suicide though. He goes for stuff like electrocution, hanging, drowning and likely jumping if he had the opportunity to. Tongue biting is a bit of an extreme suicide choice.

It's less ooc, but more something he's never done before. It's still something he's likely to due considering that he wants to commit suicide and that is a well known method of suicide.

No. If he knew he could do that, he would have done it already. Most people dont know about that little trick to kill themselfs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he was contemplating suicide for a while and probably looked up ways to do it. He also works at a prison and prisoners tend to commit suicide in there, where that method is common.

He might do it, but not immediately. He'll go for conventional methods first before resorting to more extreme ones. Its not like he knows that Joseph is there to stop him from committing suicide (at least for a while in order to use mind control).

Hermit Purple takes care of most things TMQ could do. Drowning? Pull him out. Hanging? Break the branch. Weapon suicide? Take away the weapon.

Meanwhile,he just needs to grab TMQ with it and its over.

There are ways for TMQ to incon, but 9/10 times, Joseph mind controls him.

I don't see how you would hang yourself with a branch and no rope. Depending on the weapon, since speed is equal he might get the suicide off before PH reaches him.

Jojo wins by TM kills himself without Jojo doing this in his hands for reasons aforesaid

Back