• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are there any updates on Jorge Joestar profiles? It has been like 3 years and i havent seen any threads talking about it.
Would love to see a tsukumojuku profile because lately ive seen people saying hes really op.

I do think the jorge joestar profiles are getting updated, can’t tell you when, and about tsuku, his only really power is Beyond, which both dio and Jorge have with other powers

No.
But, lucky you, I have been working on a Penelope and Tsuku profile, they aren't done yet, but I've started. I planned on, while I'm doing them, to simultaneously update Dio/Kars/JoJi (Maybe Sandman? But he's not really that complex or missing shit, could maybe just do with better scans and explanations but that's it. Though he does have a tier 6 feat that could be calced) as they all could do with a solid update as well.

It's not my largest priority, atm Elden Ring/MGS is what I'm focusing most of my attention on, after that is some weird Hamon shit, but it's planned and some of it has already been compiled.

I do think the jorge joestar profiles are getting updated, can’t tell you when, and about tsuku, his only really power is Beyond, which both dio and Jorge have with other powers
Thats what i already knew beforehand. But recently some videos on tiktok been saying tsuku is stronger than dio beyond and even jorge or joji. That really made me curious. And people also said tsuku got his own novels which explain his powers even more? Got me even more confused.

Oh Yeah I heard the guy who wrote jorge joe star alr wrote some books, with tsuku as the protagonist, kinda forgot.
Ahh thats why. People been highballing tsuku to outerversal or boundless this shit really makes me hyped as hell 🤣🤣. 80% seems like a wank but i dontreally know

Thats what i already knew beforehand. But recently some videos on tiktok been saying tsuku is stronger than dio beyond and even jorge or joji. That really made me curious. And people also said tsuku got his own novels which explain his powers even more? Got me even more confused.
Well there's your issue. But no, he isn't, he's actually used as a plot device by Beyond himself to help Dio and Joji. Maybe if you consider JDC novels into that, but that's its own canon unrelated to Jorge's canon. It's kinda like, you know how like Metroids show up in Kid Icarus sometimes? Kind of like that, they're the "same thing" but completely unrelated to the other canon, it's more so a "hey hey look it's that thing you remember, cool ain't it?".
Tsuku is a dude who appeared in other meta novels that came before JJ, he cameos in JJ tho a few times but that's kind of it.

Also it'd be wank anyway, he isn't outer even in his own books. If you want to be exceptionally generous, he'd be low tier 1 at best,

Well there's your issue. But no, he isn't, he's actually used as a plot device by Beyond himself to help Dio and Joji. Maybe if you consider JDC novels into that, but that's its own canon unrelated to Jorge's canon. It's kinda like, you know how like Metroids show up in Kid Icarus sometimes? Kind of like that, they're the "same thing" but completely unrelated to the other canon, it's more so a "hey hey look it's that thing you remember, cool ain't it?".
Tsuku is a dude who appeared in other meta novels that came before JJ, he cameos in JJ tho a few times but that's kind of it.

Also it'd be wank anyway, he isn't outer even in his own books. If you want to be exceptionally generous, he'd be low tier 1 at best,
Wait so why do people call him the Detective God or something

Also i found this image lying on twitter when i tried searching about tsukumojuku. Which made me really intrigued

Because he's a Detective God? Dude's on some Batman shit and has meta god like powers much like Dio and Joji do and his novels are predominately mystery novels (As in, detective novels). Doesn't mean he's tier 0 or anything of the like, as said he's, at best, at his absolute peak, after the transcendences and shit, low tier 1 at best, with most of his existence being essentially a normal dude with stupidly op plot powers.

In terms of how he works, you can basically think of him as a dude with some based social influencing (none of that fake talk good shit, he has the real good shit) as an actual ability, good detective skills and really good and meta plot manip.

And you really shouldn't trust out of context one sentence lines like that, especially on twitter, shit's sus.
But well, we'll get to him when we get to him in terms of profiles, it should be good but dropping the whole lore and powerset just isn't feasible, doubly so when I'm only like 1/4th done actually gathering shit. When he's closer to done we can discuss the details.

Back