• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jonathan Joestar vs. Hajime Hinata

In what way does Zeppeli saying that Dio is five times 'our energy' make JoJo one-fifth, if Zeppeli is clearly referring to the two of them together. Either way, it's pointless considering there are already feats for JoJo, so repeating this doesn't really change anything.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
How does any of that matter? Izuro singing is enough to drive him crazy
Wasnt talking to ya but gona need a timeframe for the efect and a feat of it doing so on a already completely despiared character bar one thing which cant be garmed within the battle scenario .

Besides, doesn't Izuru have like, illusion creation or it needs to be added yet?

Fire Manipulation, empathic manipulation?

The profile on OP is outdated.

Not voting,just clarifying

So yeah, they don't have to be the loved ones of Jonathan.

And whats stopping jonathan from not listening via hamon? Unless the effect is instant .

The knock out is instantenious, the despair part ets worse over time
-Risci-viragosi

Yeah, true, the moment all members of the Future Foundation heard it, they got knocked down.

Um. A lot of these Izuru abilities require prep time, save Ultimate Musician via singing, I guess. Giving Izuru his prep time abilities would make this an easy victory, since he would just use a combination of mind control pyrotechnics and an improved Hope Video to insta-disable JoJo, though I'm pretty sure Ibuki needed equipment to make the attack the range that it was. But yes, he could potentially use singing to knock out JoJo, or use psychological manipulation to mess with him, and at the very least keep him from using his mind control hax.

Therefir said:
Can Hamon block sounds?
Not without actually doing something that can prevent so . A full body hamon forcefield or going into a complete zen may work.

At the very least he can autopilot although thats more of scaling off what Joseph and Caesar were taught (lisa lisa being taught by straizo which was equal with will be which taught jonathan ) which us already accepted .

Timesmashaperil said:
Um. A lot of these Izuru abilities require prep time, save Ultimate Musician via singing, I guess. Giving Izuru his prep time abilities would make this an easy victory, since he would just use a combination of mind control pyrotechnics and an improved Hope Video to insta-disable JoJo. But yes, he could use sing to knock out JoJo, or use psychological manipulation to mess with him, and at the very least keep him from using his mind control hax.
Ya do realize mind control is the optimal outcome for hajime? Organ failure being the default one .

Talent posted the explaiation with zero mention of that .

But heres a question. Am I debating an outdated profile or not .

Also whats ooc on him man .

When has Hamon been able to cause organ failure? I might've looked it over in the profile, but I don't remember that being an ability of it.

EDIT: Save a potential High 8-C upgrade, Izuru's profile is up to date. I think the drop-down in the op in this thread is outdated, but the actual profile itself is not. And nothing is OOC for Izuru, since this is Izuru fused with Hajime, he just goes for the most effective method of defeating his opponent.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Talent posted the explaiation with zero mention of that .
But heres a question. Am I debating an outdated profile or not .

Also whats ooc on him man .
Its from a crt on his abilities

Yes.

Looking at the fact that he has precognition and is a supergenious, depends on the situation

A strong enough hamon can cause organ failure .

Was made a point of on the suzy q thing .

A dull or small charge wont do a lot though although unless jonathan would be pulling his punches all his punches would hold enough hampn to do that .

Then why am or this thread even exist until the profile is done .

Yeah jonathan also outdated but thats literally only his range . That or is listed on josephs profile . Debating a character that isnt even close finished makes this hard man .

Isn't even close to finished because it doesn't have the fact that he can knock people out spelled out? Like, everything else is on there.

Aparentky also ap and durability outdated .

And seeing as almost on all jojo matches myself i find a random factoid that is missing from a orofile . I can assure that theres probably more hes missing also .

Also spelled and not even hinting are quite different.

Isn't even close to finished because it doesn't have the fact that he can knock people out spelled out? Like, everything else is on there.
-Ricsi-viragosi

It is there in his Empathic Manipulation, or do you want me to edit the profile and state all of his Empathic Manipulation variations in the abilities section? Or are we even talking about Izuru?

Jonathan litterally ourskilled knights and a trained master within a week of training for the first time of his life despite the orevious having experience of literal decades worth directly from a precognition user with almost a century of experience . Excluding the fact assuming he can copy a supernatural style would be a bit if a assumption without a example

Yes, Izuru can imitate Hamon, it was only stated to be able to be done by stimulating the muscles of the diaphragms that moves one own's lungs and the one of then thousand statement, where one of ten thousand has the attitude and dedication of training isn't really that hard for Izuru. Izuru's analytical nature, will probably allow Izuru to analyze how to use and improve Hamon in the best way possible and then use and imitate Jonathan's Hamon with Ultimate Impostor. Nothing impossible about that.

If impossible by physical means, no, if required with procedures to acquire them, possibly and information will be obtained by Ultimate Analyst.

EDIT: Also, how is it supernatural?

Power Mimicry is a weird ability.

Generally speaking, the limitations in JoJo are just you need to be able to breathe.

Izuru should be able to mimic it, now will he have the effectiveness as Jonathan has? Maybe, maybe not.

But he should still mimic it unless it is something unique to the verse.

IE: I doubt Izuru could copy a stand for example, at least according to me.

Power Mimicry on this wiki, iirc means you just copy the power because all things generally speaking are verse equalized.

Dude youre litterally saying he can copy Kung Fu ultra energy hax because technically its a fighting style.

Failing to realize that as far as verse equalization would go theres zero things to equalized as posted above.

Can hajime replicate the force from seeing a Jedi do so which is basically what youre saying man .

Arigarmy said:
anyone can use hamon if you get the right muscles in the diaphragm going.

t. zeppeli
Dude hajime has literally zero feats of mimicing anything like hamon. And besides . Jonathan was pointed to be a prodigy with a vast amount of latent power. Thats not exactly mimicable. Thats a unique oddity with him. Also realy? Butler? Youre asking me why hamon is supernatural? Im not even answering that.

Power Mimicry is a weird ability.

Generally speaking, the limitations in JoJo are just you need to be able to breathe.

Izuru should be able to mimic it, now will he have the effectiveness as Jonathan has? Maybe, maybe not.

But he should still mimic it unless it is something unique to the verse.

IE: I doubt Izuru could copy a stand for example, at least according to me.

Power Mimicry on this wiki, iirc means you just copy the power because all things generally speaking are verse equalized.
-KinkiestSins

Unless he has Ultimate Analyst, which gives him the information of his enemy, which is Jonathan, and that goes the same with his knowledge of Hamon.

It will only be impossible for Izuru/Hinata to replicate Hamon is if the OP has disabled Ultimate Analyst, which removes information analysis in him but he has it, so it's technically possible.

Also realy? Butler? Youre asking me why hamon is supernatural? Im not even answering that.
-TheJ-ManRequiem

Dude youre litterally saying he can copy Kung Fu ultra energy hax because technically its a fighting style.

Failing to realize that as far as verse equalization would go theres zero things to equalized as posted above.

Can hajime replicate the force from seeing a Jedi do so which is basically what youre saying man .
-TheJ-ManRequiem

Dude, Arigarmy just said "anyone can use hamon if you get the right muscles in the diaphragm going."

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Personally, I agree with you to some extent, but it is possible.

It is not exactly super natural per se. It has two rules.

You can breathe? You can control it? Congratulations! You can use Hamon.

It isn't like copying the Almighty. It is pretty simple and power mimicry is basically just copying abilities.

I get that it sounds like an NLF, but on paper he can.

I wanted to revise power mimicry pages to avoid this stuff, but Assalt told me in pm that it would be overly complicated and I didn't wanna push the issue.

And Butler this would be where Verse equalization and there exists nothing wothin daganronpa that would equalized with hamon .

Heres a few examples .

Can hajime replicate almost all techniques from naruto or dvz because hypothetically he could have ki and chakra and learn to do so ?.

not every being has chakra, as its a power given by the sage.

ki is simply physical energy condansated, so yes, he could do so. Not that there are many techniques.

And Butler this would be where Verse equalization and there exists nothing wothin daganronpa that would equalized with hamon .

Heres a few examples .

Can hajime replicate almost all techniques from naruto or dvz because hypothetically he could have ki and chakra and learn to do so ?.
-TheJ-ManRequiem

I wasn't talking about how he can use Hamon, I am talking about how he can know how to "acquire" Hamon and then do "that", by following the procedures, which is the information Izuru gained from Jonathan, and then being able to use it after. The procedure being "by stimulating the muscles of the diaphragms that moves one own's lungs."

but this isn't the point, he doesn't even need Hamon to try and defeat Jonathan. He has Empathic Manipulation and even if he can't use Hamon, he can still know about it and avoid getting hit with Ultimate Analyst, as already stated here, in which a lot of you guys ignored.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Youre completely ignoring the fact its also supernatural .

Can hajime use the force ?.
Verse equalization according to your line of logic would. All humans within Naruto have chakra .

Mate now youre claiming nfl. Being good at copying fighting styles and shooting dbz lazers quite a leap . Also energy blasts invisible lasers phasing minor time manipulation and more even telekinesis from ki dbz .

Also why planet appraiser dude ?. Josuke was cool .

Verse equalization according to your line of logic would. All humans within Naruto have chakra

Pretty sure there are humans who don't in the west.

He can copy others talents, and those are more haxed than the stuff doneby ki. phasing, time and telekinesis are not ki specific abilities that humans have.

Back