• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker vs Joker except one of them is different.

why are y'all scaling a one-off version of the Joker/the Mask to stuff from DC? Joker/Mask is from a different continuity where Gotham and the city the Mask comics take place in are both in the same country, and nobody who appears in the comics is as strong as they are in normal canon. they're also super OOC, that comic has Gotham PD trying to kill the Joker-Mask with a tank during one part.

if this other guy is actually small city strength then the Joker-Mask isn't hurting him either. he's not even that strong normally, the only thing he has that does that much damage is a nuke he conjured up with prep and wasn't even gonna set off until it was time for primetime tv to be on. the closest he ever even got to that otherwise was growing the size of a skyscraper while he was being mindcontrolled.

Read the comic here if you don't believe me, it's four issues and you can be done with the whole thing in an hour.

EDIT: I'll make a CRT when its not midnight if nobody else is gonna do it since apparently you can't even argue stuff here without it being on the profiles.

why are y'all scaling a one-off version of the Joker/the Mask to stuff from DC? Joker/Mask is from a different continuity where Gotham and the city the Mask comics take place in are both in the same country, and nobody who appears in the comics is as strong as they are in normal canon. they're also super OOC, that comic has Gotham PD trying to kill the Joker-Mask with a tank during one part.

if this other guy is actually small city strength then the Joker-Mask isn't hurting him either. he's not even that strong normally, the only thing he has that does that much damage is a nuke he conjured up with prep and wasn't even gonna set off until it was time for primetime tv to be on. the closest he ever even got to that otherwise was growing the size of a skyscraper while he was being mindcontrolled.

Read the comic here if you don't believe me, it's four issues and you can be done with the whole thing in an hour.

EDIT: I'll make a CRT when its not midnight if nobody else is gonna do it since apparently you can't even argue stuff here without it being on the profiles.
Sorry, I really never knew much about the joker of this continuity.

Tbh, Joker-Mask dies here. he has like one thing that can kill the other guy and he'd never use it in a straight fight. he literally only used it because he wanted to blow up Gotham. Everything else he has isn't doing shit to a small city buster.

also I just read the page for regen and he doesn't have low-high. The best regen feat this version of the Mask has is healing from some gunshots to the chest.

Tbh, Joker-Mask dies here. he has like one thing that can kill the other guy and he'd never use it in a straight fight. he literally only used it because he wanted to blow up Gotham. Everything else he has isn't doing shit to a small city buster.

also I just read the page for regen and he doesn't have low-high. The best regen feat this version of the Mask has is healing from some gunshots to the chest.
Jokertu doesn't just go straight for fist fight most of the time and would use his immersion Hax by throwing cards at his opponents.

I mean sure?? that doesn't even matter, though. Joker-Mask doesn't have a way to even hurt him other than a nuke he's never used in a straight fight. if the other guy goes for hax right away, that just means he loses faster since Joker-Mask doesn't have good resistance to anything at all.

I mean sure?? that doesn't even matter, though. Joker-Mask doesn't have a way to even hurt him other than a nuke he's never used in a straight fight. if the other guy goes for hax right away, that just means he loses faster since Joker-Mask doesn't have good resistance to anything at all.
Can't he dodge and try to get up close and personal?

It wouldn't do shit, he's not even strong enough to do damage. Jokertu has small city durability and Joker-Mask's best feat is growing as big as a building and chainsawing a skyscraper in half.

Back