• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jōjū Senjin!! Mushibugyō

5296d54daaa8050a9b9fcb9c34c9dc43.jpg

I'm glad more people are finally getting into this series. It's pretty decent. Took forever for someone to pick up translating the last 200 chapters but they finally finished it last year. Been trying to pit together a thread for scaling characters but I got lazy:

So the only calc I have an issue with is the eternal bugs caterpillar form. I'm against using a high speed due to his ability to teleport as this would be the most likely reason he appeared without anyone noticing.

So the only calc I have an issue with is the eternal bugs caterpillar form. I'm against using a high speed due to his ability to teleport as this would be the most likely reason he appeared without anyone noticing.
Do you know when you're going to update your list again, with the new calcs and scans for the feats you didn't bring up?

So a couple things with that, I calculated the distance he moved on panel, I didn’t like assume a distance for Osaka to Kishu. But secondly we know his space manip and by virtue teleportation is activated via his wings. And he doesn’t have his wings in bug form. So unless he teleported transformed into a bug just to transform out of a bug, which is rather redundant imo, it doesn’t make sense for him to have teleported.

So a couple things with that, I calculated the distance he moved on panel, I didn’t like assume a distance for Osaka to Kishu. But secondly we know his space manip and by virtue teleportation is activated via his wings. And he doesn’t have his wings in bug form. So unless he teleported transformed into a bug just to transform out of a bug, which is rather redundant imo, it doesn’t make sense for him to have teleported.
That's a good point

I've finally finished another read through of the series again and have collected the needed references for the main insect magistrate cast. I can finally start revising the verse proper.

Also, Koikawa's one of the greatest characters in fiction. Me and Arc were in VC for hours discussing the beautiful and well-thought out his character is.

"Death is salvation. In the end everyone besides me will just be tormented till they die... So I might as well quickly kill them myself, and save them. At least I can send them off instantaneously. More.. more, more, more sharpness! More and more speed! More and more power! More and more force! So that I can take any life in a split second! So that my precious people will never come to know a moment of agony, so that they can just sleep peacefully" - Shungiku Koikawa

Back