• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jōjū Senjin!! Mushibugyō

Joujuu_Senjin_Mushibugyo_-_Chapter_272_-_1.jpg

Are you surprised not as many people talk about it?
For sure, and the anime not being a great production didn't help either.
And also what's your TLDR thoughts on the series as a whole.
Fantastic fights, Gorgeous art (this man knows how to draw slashes gaddam), great characters and great character writing ofc; but the aspect of this series that i liked the most was how well the characters are used, not a single wasted character, even the non-fighters ones.

Though, i think Ooube was a bit of a weak final villain, especially if you compare him to the Osaka Five, who were all iconic and likeable till the end; we should've gotten his backstory, which is a bit crazy because him living 1000 years is his whole character and we don't know nothing of what happened in this time spam.
I also think we should've gotten more of the Eternal Bug as a villain before he got backstabbed; and the ending was a bit weak, the last chapter (and the last page) wasn't special at all.

Back