• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Enhanced Stand Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Everyone who reads or watches JoJo, knows that Stands can't be seen or touched by non Stand users, wich grant them abilities like: Extrasensory Perception, Incorporeality, Invisibility, Selective Intangibility and Non-Physical Interaction.

Point is, beings like ghosts can't see the Stands and pretty much can't touch them either. The ghost in question, Reimi, is on purgatory, a place invisible and inaccessible for normal human beings. Not posting manga scans now because muh lazy, but she couldn't see Heaven's Door, Rohan's Stand, because she isn't a Stand user, even being a ghost.

Proposal is, give Stands "Enhanced [Insert here abilities that I've posted above]", and same for Stand users. And to be able to see/sense/touch a Stand, you'd need enhanced [Insert powers that I've sent above]. What's the "level" of it? Well, something above ghosts that are invisible. It's like, Stand > Ghosts = Invisible/Untouchable etc etc.

Last edited:
yea, people are gonna need actual enhanced senses, or resistance to intangibility, or non-physical interaction in order to fight stands

Equalization doesn't give you abilities, so even without this, people without X abilities wouldn't be able to see them even with equalization.

hands.jpg
absolute.jpg

Noticed that some people use the Alley Ghosts as an "excuse" but: Even a ghost cant tell either (Reimi, that is)
And that the alley ghosts are an absolute law, so.. 🤷‍♂️🤔

The Ghost Alleyway Hands aren't really "ghosts", not sure what they are given lack of real details, but they've been described as some unstoppable force of nature. They're very, very, clearly not "ghosts" in the sense of like Reimi, or those ******* from Thus Spoke, etc (which fyi, in jojo there's a few types of ghosts, like revenants, vagabonds, etc, not that it matters tho ), the hands though are their own thing.

Actually this reminded me that I wanted to do a ghost alley location profile.

Proposal is, give Stands "Enhanced [Insert here abilities that I've posted above]", and same for Stand users. And to be able to see/sense/touch a Stand, you'd need enhanced [Insert powers that I've sent above]. What's the "level" of it? Well, something above ghosts that are invisible. It's like, Stand > Ghosts = Invisible/Untouchable etc etc.
Stands are actually abstracts so you need concept manip to interact with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back