• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
None of the characters in JoJolion (I guess outside of Killer Queen, which I'm now a little skeptical over usage of scaling but not enough to go ham on it) have a reason to be 8-B. The only instance of outerpart scaling is some outdated stuff on Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion)'s Sheer Heart Attack, which its strongest explosion was already calculated by me at High 8-C. I otherwise do not see how scaling can be applied here, because Killer Queen never cuffed physically with any users outside of Damo's Vitamin C, which negates durability with its slimy contact softening thingy.

This in turn would downgrade Soft & Wet and Rock Human durability, which was already given a peak from the calc's information (outside of Killer Queen) alone and I have no idea why it was changed.

Does this apply to part 7 characters as well?

We shouldnt reference 1-6 calcs for 7-8.

This looks fine, haven't read beyond part 5 so I cant judge accurately.

THE WORLD applies to the same scaling and singlehandedly carries the same torch to every other similar character, but now I'm skeptical if it's really the best way to be accurate. We have preexisting calcs in the respective parts to base off of, but its just more base power with the scaling route.

I may actually support this, even if just from a narative stand point. I can't exactly quantify it... but the characters kinda just feel alot weaker. Maybe its the narative Araki is going for, but it feels like the Jojolion characters are fighting alot smarter rather than stronger. Even comparing the largely straight up martial arts fights like Josuke vs Aphex Twins to ones from previous parts like Jolyne vs Westwood, the characters don't seem to be doing as much physical damage, if you know what I mean. Maybe that's because of Survivor, but you get my point. Not sure if this can be applied vs wise, but its just my own feelings on it.

Afaik most mods and admins didn't make it past part 7. However, you could always ask JSW, Abitrary, or Azzy to comment here.

This is going off the Knowledgeable Members List.

its moreso approval so i dont get my edits undone because it wasnt entirely approved of because a big boy didnt pitch his words in

Iapitus The Impaler sends a message (currenty blocked, but one of the major jojo supporters on the wiki) "I agrees as well. The Part 6 scaling also needs to be checked out, it seems questionable."

I hope Iapitus gets unblocked soon. We could really use his help with the novel revisions.

I agree with this. There is no justification for them to be 8-B.

The moriohchon sheer heart attack earthquake almost 8-A. Found a depth that can be used (divided by half as multiple sheer heart attack did a feat although damo would have the full calculation) although my and op did have a talk of that already.

Sir Ovens said:
I hope Iapitus gets unblocked soon. We could really use his help with the novel revisions.
Iapitus has kinda washed his hands of the Jorge Joestar stuff. He is more concerned about the potential Eyes of Heaven and Steel Ball Run wars that are to come, and frankly I mostly agree with him

Yeah.

Obviously man although im making sure the calculation not wrong plus a handful of scaling being a pain in the ass although wouldnt much off the when i did when talking to ya had peaked at. meaning 8-B would be a thing anyway.

Plus am i factoring in the amount of distance the shockwave would have extended for a tsunami (warning) or am i excluding that part of feat for the calculation?.

I love how this nerfed Part 8 to be the weakest part physically and now their the strongest one in terms of AP. Talk about a Roundabout

I am aware how much of a necro this is I just couldn't resist

Back