• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equal, Heaven Ascension post-Corpse absorption Dio at 3-A.

Alien X:

Dio:

3519778.jpg
EAC992104180F459A023005FDDDA8F4105ECFB0B

Doesn't Alien X actions works the same ? or was it established that he needs to wave his hands like he did in A = X+2 episode ?

Doesn't Alien X actions works the same ? or was it established that he needs to wave his hands like he did in A = X+2 episode ?
What Alien X can do then, Mind Manipulation Dio already resisted, the only thing X can do is EE, however he doesn't even have feat of it. Dio can just think and either X get erased or ger power nulled

What Alien X can do then, Mind Manipulation Dio already resisted, the only thing X can do is EE, however he doesn't even have feat of it. Dio can just think and either X get erased or ger power nulled
Not to mention X has no way to counter Dio's time stop and unlike his canon counterpart who could stop time for a maximum of 10 seconds, HA Dio can stop time for an hour, giving him plenty of time to haxstomp

Thats actually ultimate dio ur thinking of. This dio likely has a slightly longer ts then canon, but not incredibly so
Oh, could’ve sworn I saw somewhere that HA Dio could stop time for an hour, maybe someone placed it there on his profile by mistake and now has since been fixed

Dio could stop time in the novel for an hour, iirc it wasn't said how long TWOH could stop time for (People say Dio could just rewrite himself to have infinite timestop but there's no evidence it's infinite by default)

Thats actually ultimate dio ur thinking of. This dio likely has a slightly longer ts then canon, but not incredibly so
HA Dio's time stop is probably indefinite tbh, Dio in the manga states that if he keeps up he'd one day be able to do it as long as he pleases. HA DIO isn't shown to have any time stop issues at all and he's been at it for like 20y so...

Nah, it's been a long while, ignoring the fact it's been said to be years, the most obvious tell is that his Pucci is in his 30s. Pucci was late teens in Part 3.

I could start arguing very heavily on this MU. Or I could take the easy way out:

@Chariot190 Alien X has a pocket dimension at 2-B range that contains his power and minds and he should be able to counter time stop from there. Who wins?

I could start arguing very heavily on this MU. Or I could take the easy way out:

@Chariot190 Alien X has a pocket dimension at 2-B range that contains his power and minds and he should be able to counter time stop from there. Who wins?
I ain't doing this one, Elden Ring hours only bro, you understand, I gotta beat Malina 🗿

But idk, Dio's abilities are Multi+in range (Can attack and target from any universe and any point in time in that universe), and he has some abilities that can effect and extend to every universe at once (Most obvious example is when he EE'd Funny, making it so Funny didn't exist no in that universe, but literally everywhere ever).

So like, Dio definitely has 2-b range (he has 2-A range actually, Funny and himself flat out confirm it). But would Dio know to target it? Like obviously he doesn't need to know the literal exact location, he can seemingly just go "yo delete this thing" and it'd automatically do so, but would he know to? And this pocket dimension, is this outside the main multiverse? Like Dio can obviously hit and target any universe ever in the multiverse but he hasn't shown to target things outside the universe?

So yeah idk all I can say is Dio 100% has blatant 2-A range on RO and a few of his abilities (Corruption aura, EE, RO in general, teleportation, time travel (ye I know but he do), BFR, some pocket dimension stuff, etc. But if this can effect X's pocket dimension or if Dio would pick up on it (unless TWOH or RO just kinda take scare of that for him?), I can't say, draw the conclusions from that or put two and two together, I gotta go die to this chick for the 10th time in a row now 🗿

Last edited:
Back