• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo Stand User Bracket Round 1 Match 6 (Fugo vs Foo Fighters) (One more)

Part 6 hype

Both start 15 meters apart in Central Park, and are in character

Fugo is 9-B, Foo Fighters is 8-C

Speed is equalized

Fugo: 1

Foo Fighters:

Thunder Mcqueen: 7

Last edited:
I missed this but they both one shot kinda.

Virus would work fine on FF, and if it somehow didnt get all the plankton, it'd completely compromise her body and make her need to ditch it, which would make the match be put on a time limit as she can't survive for long out of a host or without liquid, and if it's dry or even an absorbent place, like on basic ass ******* soil, she'd crumple apart and die soon.
Of course FF one shots physically and her bullets would put holes through him like butter.

I guess the question is, how far can PH shoot his capsules, because at 15m FF can just point and shoot as PH only has 5m manifestation.
But I'd wager if FF gets caught in the haze, she's ******, it's a matter of can Fugo get her in it at all from that distance without compromising himself? Though if FF does get caught, she'd likely have a bit of time to still take Fugo out, likely resulting in mutual destruction, so this could end up as a tie even.

M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶G̶i̶o̶G̶i̶o̶ ̶2̶ ̶F̶u̶g̶o̶

I missed this but they both one shot kinda.

Virus would work fine on FF, and if it somehow didnt get all the plankton, it'd completely compromise her body and make her need to ditch it, which would make the match be put on a time limit as she can't survive for long out of a host or without liquid, and if it's dry or even an absorbent place, like on basic ass ******* soil, she'd crumple apart and die soon.
Of course FF one shots physically and her bullets would put holes through him like butter.

I guess the question is, how far can PH shoot his capsules, because at 15m FF can just point and shoot as PH only has 5m manifestation.
But I'd wager if FF gets caught in the haze, she's ******, it's a matter of can Fugo get her in it at all from that distance without compromising himself? Though if FF does get caught, she'd likely have a bit of time to still take Fugo out, likely resulting in mutual destruction, so this could end up as a tie even.

M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶G̶i̶o̶G̶i̶o̶ ̶2̶ ̶F̶u̶g̶o̶
are you voting incon?

Eh, not sure yet, just kinda talking atm and running some ideas.
If Fugo can't launch his capsules 15m tho he gets pretty decidedly ****** hard though.

I mean, throwing range is usually much higher than 15m so couldn't he just do that?

Also another issue is that FF might try to tank the capsules because of her regen, while Fugo would at least attempt dodging any attack.

In general this feels like Fugo he honestly has the better mindset and PH is just so ridiculously aggressive that it'll IMMEDIATELY try to infect FF the moment he comes out, and I just straight up think she might try to tank which is guaranteed death for her.

I'm voting Fugo, but because I want this match to finish. Otherwise I'd just vote incon

Voting Fugo, because the poison will destroy F.F. if it hits and unlike Giorno she does not have a way to heal from it and needs water to function and does which fugo could poison to win.

I am still Fugo, he could form a plan to poison Foo by surrounding them with the gas strategically.
Yeah, he is definitely massively smarter than Foo, AND he can easily make use of his ranged capsules to work in that plan, all it requires is the tiniest bit of the smoke to touch her as the clouds spread decently far by themselves judging from the birds that fell from the sky when Purple Haze was just standing around. Also just realized, was my vote for Fugo counted earlier? since i notice he only has one vote atm.

He just honestly seems to be far more likely to infect her before she can land a hit, especially since PH seemingly actually has a range advantage, as PH by itself can move up to 5 meters away from Fugo, and THEN can fire it's capsules several more meters, where as Foo Fighters is listed only as several meters.

Last edited:
Back