• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny X fights a robot

I'm going to say this once. Cause your really ticking me off here.

Stop Giving me the Link and telling Me To Watch The Show. Just Say The Dang Intelligence Feats themselves. I've seen the show, I know the context of these episodes. That's how I've punched holes in the ones like your Black hole one. I'm not spending an hour watching episodes I've already seen when you could easily just Write what you say is the intelligence feats your talking since I know the episodes. What's Stupid is you trying to make me watch this WHEN IM ASKING YOU TO JUST LIST THE DANG FEATS NOT GIVE ME A SERIES OF LINKS AND TIMESTAMPS THAT I DIDNT ASK FOR.

I never asked for the Links. I asked for the Examples of the feats. So for the Hundreth Time. Just List the Freaking Feats themselves. I don't want 5 links to episodes telling me to watch them. I've seen the show, I just need to know what intelligence feats your talking about.

If you can't understand the thing I've Asked for Several times, then your wasting my time.

And to cover this point. The sisters commanded him on a Stupidly Basic Plan. Big Deal. It's still Stupidly Basic.

You're not making any sense.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO LIST A BUNCH OF FEATS FROM A CARTOON SHOW?! Giving you links makes it easier for me and you. These are literally small clips I'm giving you. Typing you a list of feats would be time consuming. All you have to do is CLICK THE FREAKING LINK AND WATCH THE SMALL CLIP I GAVE YOU. Giving links is the simpler and faster way to do it. THE LINKS SHOW YOU THE INTELLIGENCE FEATS. Simple task. Click the link, and then the next link. If anything, I saved you from your eyes hurting by reading a whole freaking list of multiple feats of intelligence.

Ok No. no no no no no

You can not expect Me to do the Extra Work for You. That's stupid AF. If your going to debate for Johnny. You provide your information for him. I don't care that it takes a while, your defending Johnny. You do the work to defend him. You make the list of his feats. I shouldn't have to spend an hour researching Your character on a show I've seen already. You say he is smart. Prove it with feats. Don't ask me to do the research for you. Much like I wouldn't ask you to research Jenny's abilities.

At this point, you're contradicting yourself, and you don't even realize it.

'I provided you information with links. I'm defending Johnny in my own way. So what if I didn't do it your way? Stop acting like a kid who didn't get the present they wanted for Christmas. Not everything has to be done your way. I saved your eyes from coming out of your sockets. You should honestly be thanking me right now instead of whining and complaining. It already takes you an hour to write a few paragraphs about why my points are wrong. I was actually researching and finding proof. Yeah, let's pretend that I myself wasn't taking a hour or 2 doing research while you were just waiting. I even gave links for Jenny, which you've never done once yet. I already have proved it with feats, you're just complaining that I didn't do it your way. 'I DID THE RESEARCH, SO I GET TO CHOOSE HOW TO SHOW IT TO YOU!

Think about what you said: You told me to prove it with feats, but you're complaining that I gave you the feats in the way you didn't want me to. 1, you're contradicting yourself, as you told me to give you feats, which I did, and 2, you're complaining that I didn't do it the way you liked it. Do you see how childish that sounds?

I didn't ask for Links. I asked for Feats. You didn't give me Feats, you gave me links and are refusing to tell me the feats. It would be So Freaking Simple just to list the intelligence feats rather than making me watch several episodes of a show I don't care to watch, which just wastes more time. You can easily just say the feats that happened if you researched it like you claim. If your going to defend a character, you better be ready to list out their dang feats and stop expecting me to go sitting through your videos. I'm not acting like a child, your just refusing to in the dang work on telling me the feats. You are defending him in your own way, well your way is being lazier. It's Your responsibility to prove your point with feats and stop telling me to sit through all these links and not even tell me what the dang feats are. I shouldn't have to Thank you for the links, I shouldn't have to do it your way because It's Your responsibility. Your burden of proof. I'm asking you to Tell me the feats. IF YOU DID THE RESEARCH, JUST TELL THE DANG FEATS ALREADY, It's Simple, you did the research, great. List the Dang feats then.

To Sum it up

It's your responsibility to bring the feats if you defend a character, you do not hand me 5 links and just say "watch these" and not even list the dang feat, Then get all annoyed when I'm telling to you just tell me the feats. Just Say the dang feat if you researched. It's obvious solution and stops whats a waste of time. If you actually researched the episodes like you said, It Should Be Undeniably Easy to list what he does. "He our smarts so and so", He made this plan, he fought with this guy and beat them one on one". Super easy. If I thinks something is up with what you say, Then I'll look at the context, but I typically Know the context cause I know the show. So I just need to know what feats your speaking of and not you Handing me links and giving me nothing else. Not even what feat the link holds

It's kind of hard to calm down when this guy claims he has done the research but just Refuses to list the dang feats. It's Much faster to Say what he did than make me watch every episode he links that he says he has researched. Just saying "here, watch this episode" is annoying when he could say. He did this in this episode. One on these options wastes a lot less time.

This is my last comment to cause I'm sick of this.

Normal. It is your responsibility to actual Label the feats themselves, not hand me 5 episodes and tell me to watch them when you could Just as easily Tell me the feats that happened since you say you researched them. It would be So easy for you to just List the things that happened if you have researched them, and saves time. How it got to this point is beyond me considering how easy it is to do this

In this episode he did this

In this episode he did this

Ect Ect.

That would have been so much easier to do yet you just refused to. I don't want to sit through several episodes of this show researching something you've said you already done. This is a show I do not care for, so you shoving several links on me expecting me to go through the stuff you say you already know is annoying.

The links I showed you were feats, you just didn't bother to read them because you didn't like the way I put them out, which is COMPLAINING LIKE A LITTLE CHILD WHO DIDN'T GET WHAT THEY WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS! These are literal small clips I gave you, not a whole episode. I shortened it for you so you don't have to watch a whole episode, so yours and everyone else's eyes didn't have to fall out by reading 5 paragraphs of information. Heck, you're just sitting there, waiting an hour or 2 for me to respond, so you can SIT THERE AND WATCH SHORT CLIPS I PROVIDED FOR YOU! And why are you acting like you gave actual evidence? You claim it's my responsibility, but you haven't gave 1 piece of evidence yet for Jenny. You see how hypocritical that is? All you said we're statements. It really says something when the person you're debating against shows more links and evidence for the character you're going for. Once again, you're acting like a little. A "responsibility" doesn't mean jack. And you're going against your own logic by not doing the things you told me to: list feats. You haven't listed 1 feat for Jenny yet and gave evidence to prove it. I have.

To "sum it up"

You went against your own freaking logic by telling me to do something that you never did yet. You debunked yourself. And you still sound like a child because you didn't get what you wanted.

@Nemo

I would a little if Butter didn't have to complain about not getting what he wanted. He has never done research for his character once yet. I even did research for his character. He also went against his own point by not doing what he told me to do.

I'm also unfollowing. I'd suggest that both of you do the same. You both disagree, are clearly heated, and must know that you will not reach a consensus any time soon. In part due to the aforementioned heat.

Simply agree to disagree and be done with it.

Also, both of you, calm dow.

Both of you stop being aggressive and being uncivil, if any of you keeps this up I will report both of you.

You guys may disagree, but stop taking this so seriously.

I was gonna do a calc to make Johnny have OP fire powers but never mind I guess.

Also Jenny might get upgraded to planet level so this might be irrelevant anyways.

Anyways if my math is correct (and also lowballed): 1.0159 * 10^15 joules for Johnny melting the snow of the city at -50 degrees Celsius (if it's -50 degrees Fahrenheit, the result is still pretty much the same 9.9628 * 10^14). Large Town level and because of heat revisions this probably doesn't scale to his regular AP so he essentially becomes a glass cannon, you're welcome, now calm the frick down.

Also, I don't think Jenny's moving up to Planet Level anytime soon. Yes, I saw the thread for Jenny, but her speed could be getting downgraded.

There was actually a Johnny Test CRT made that could've upgraded Johnny X's AP to high-end Town Level. Large Town level with heat doesn't seem too far fetched.

I was going to make a blog for it, but now I can't because of the forum move.

Back