• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp, this might be the most cursed thread I've ever made.

Johnny is in his Johnny X form

Speed is =

Johnny has Susan and Mary's inventions on him

Fight is at DashCon

whipcrack: 2

Poorly disguised Jenny Wakeman: 7

Incon:

ee8da70e20f5c440e2fffc8bb0561eeea6f48091.png

Last edited:
Ok, first of All I will say that Spinel should be the better fighter sinsee she could Stomp the cristal gens in there first fight and they have milions of years of experience

About arsenal, Jhonny has the clear advantage thanks to his powers like hurricane hands, Fire farts, etc

What is the AP advantage?

Ok, first of All I will say that Spinel should be the better fighter sinsee she could Stomp the cristal gens in there first fight and they have milions of years of experience

About arsenal, Jhonny has the clear advantage thanks to his powers like hurricane hands, Fire farts, etc

What is the AP advantage?
Spinel is definitely the better fighter, though that doesn't play a huge factor here.

Spinel is 142 Kilotons, and Johnny X greatly scales above 50.3 Kilotons. A roughly 2.8x advantage, but the gap's a lot shorter due to Johnny greatly above the 50.3 KT calc.

Spinel is definitely the better fighter, though that doesn't play a huge factor here.

Spinel is 142 Kilotons, and Johnny X greatly scales above 50.3 Kilotons. A roughly 2.8x advantage, but the gap's a lot shorter due to Johnny greatly above the 50.3 KT calc.
Ok, we can say they are even ine this category, seens like Spinel has advantage In dura

Johnny also has the range advantage, though if it came to CQC/H2H, Johnny can most certainly hold his on against Spinel.

I feel like Johnny should take this High-diff.

They're both comparable in AP and physical Dura, but Johnny has far better Dura hax that help him survive all the attacks Spinel throws at him. Stamina won't play a factor, as this fight wouldn't last days on end. I can definitely see it lasting a good amount of time due to Spinel's Gem Physiology, which Johnny will not have any knowledge about until Spinel comes back for a 2nd round.

Johnny has the resilience to last in the fight, the range, and power to overwhelm Spinel. But the main problem is the 2nd round, as they both know how they will fight, and they'll have a counter for most of their attacks now.

I'll stay with Johnny High-diff, but Inconclusive is certainly not out of the question.

In my view jhonny huricane hands are the dangerous kit in his arsenal, but I would say Spinel should be able to atack jhonny trough his tornados barrage, Jhonny teleportation, Fire farts and transformation into animal would make this dangerous battle, but nothing a grapler fighter that likes to trow their oponentes around can't take, Jhonny regen should make him be in his 100% again durin the second round, but I don't think jhonny could win against spinel in this second round thanks to her now knowing the tricks under Jhonny sleve

In my view jhonny huricane hands are the dangerous kit in his arsenal, but I would say Spinel should be able to atack jhonny trough his tornados barrage, Jhonny teleportation, Fire farts and transformation into animal would make this dangerous battle, but nothing a grapler fighter that likes to trow their oponentes around can't take, Jhonny regen should make him be in his 100% again durin the second round, but I don't think jhonny could win against spinel in this second round thanks to her now knowing the tricks under Jhonny sleve
Johnny will also know what tricks Spinel will have as well in the second fight.

So wouldn't that be detrimental for Spinel? Johnny now basically knows how Spinel, and Johnny's the more versatile fighter.
... Yes, knowing spinel moves isn't as problematic to spinel than Os for Jhonny her knowing his moves, Jhonny is versatile, but spinel is the better fighter and should be able to damage boost jhonny atacks with her firsts, not to mention that Jhonny wouldn't bê expecting a second round so he is take by surprise, Jhonny fire fart should be his most effective move against spinel, but considering the way he needs to aim this move spinel should have no problem dodging and vou ter It by eoble comboing Jhonny like she did toe thee cristal gens, Youe can count mye vote to spinel

... Yes, knowing spinel moves isn't as problematic to spinel than Os for Jhonny her knowing his moves, Jhonny is versatile, but spinel is the better fighter and should be able to damage boost jhonny atacks with her firsts, not to mention that Jhonny wouldn't bê expecting a second round so he is take by surprise, Jhonny fire fart should be his most effective move against spinel, but considering the way he needs to aim this move spinel should have no problem dodging and vou ter It by eoble comboing Jhonny like she did toe thee cristal gens, Youe can count mye vote to spinel
Johnny doesn't exactly need to aim for Power Poots. It's a city sized explosion. That's more than enough range to deal damage to Spinel.

Johnny doesn't exactly need to aim for Power Poots. It's a city sized explosion. That's more than enough range to deal damage to Spinel.
Well, explosions gent weker the more they get away from It's center, and sinse she would alread know jhonny... Bomb fart she shouldn't have a problem using her long ranged limbs to fight and counter that, if he really wants to damage spunel with this he ia gonna need to usee the... Concentrated blast version

Well, explosions gent weker the more they get away from It's center, and sinse she would alread know jhonny... Bomb fart she shouldn't have a problem using her long ranged limbs to fight and counter that, if he really wants to damage spunel with this he ia gonna need to usee the... Concentrated blast version
Johnny would still have a way easier time countering Spinel's attacks, as Johnny's the far more versatile fighter. Even if Spinel's the better fighter, she'd struggle more because she would have troubles getting hit in on Johnny due to his versatility.

Back