• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The main issue here for Deku is Johnny being a master martial artist several times over, which is more than enough to keep up with Deku since he isn't as skilled, and for this key, his movements are restricted since 20% puts a slight strain on him. And that's all that can be said really. 20% doesn't have the skill or intelligence yet to deal with Johnny's martial arts. He has the stat advantage sure but that doesn't help much since his air pressure is far weaker than his actual hits, so he's stuck in cqc, which Johnny beats him in really bad. He also can't use blackwhip for more than a second, and can't concentrate enough to do it while at 20%, so his LS doesn't mean much either.

Johnny takes quite easily tbh. Deku has a hard weakness to actual martial artist skill before his last key.
Oof. So stomp?

Alright, thought of 3 matchups:

1. Johnny Test vs Aang (Johnny Test vs Avatar)
2. Johnny Test vs Mori Jin (Johnny Test vs God of High School)
3. Johnny Test vs a random Naruto character (Johnny Test vs Naruto)

Just realized we can do this one:

Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner (Johnny Test vs Fairly OddParents)

Both have 8-B keys.

Guess we should scrap that.

1. Johnny Test vs Aang (Johnny Test vs Avatar)
2. Johnny Test vs A random Naruto character (Johnny Test vs Naruto)
3. Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner (Johnny Test vs Fairly OddParents)

Johnny Test vs Aang (Johnny Test vs Avatar)
This one seems pretty cool. Though Johnny is resistant against heat, so fire won't really be an issue. Johnny is far better in close combat so there's that, but Aang will spam range if he needs to, he also has far higher LS so he could always restrain him with earth bending, and possible BFR with wind.
Johnny Test vs A random Naruto character (Johnny Test vs Naruto)
Any of the Konoha 11 from part 1 could work here, I'd recommend: Sasuke, Neji, Lee, (Kankuro).. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki..
Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner (Johnny Test vs Fairly OddParents)
I'm not really knowledgeable on Fairly OddParents so Idk about this

This one seems pretty cool. Though Johnny is resistant against heat, so fire won't really be an issue. Johnny is far better in close combat so there's that, but Aang will spam range if he needs to, he also has far higher LS so he could always restrain him with earth bending, and possible BFR with wind.

Any of the Konoha 11 from part 1 could work here, I'd recommend: Sasuke, Neji, Lee, (Kankuro).. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki..

I'm not really knowledgeable on Fairly OddParents so Idk about this
Oh yeah also the Sound 4 could work as well too.
I don't know whether to choose Aang or Naruto...

Idk about Johnny vs Timmy. Timmy's fairies negate so much stuff and outhax Johnny by light years.

Also I like how Johnny lost to Gumball (which I probably disagree with btw), but Izuku easily defeated Gumball, while Johnny beat Deku

Back