• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
When I saw Deku had a 8-B key, I thought this would be a interesting matchup.

20% Deku and base form Johnny will be used.

Johnny has none of his equipment, though, if needs it, we can give him some of his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Johnny: 8 (Insert_creative_name_here_12, Nierre, Kingofwolves999, sanicspood, Sonicflare9, MonkeyOfLife, Bernkastelll, Bruhtelho)

Deku:

Incon:

JohnyTest_Skateboarding.jpg

R.41a88f2a09b0530e36e5f864fcf643fb

Last edited:
Deku's at 8% is 16.816 Tons of TNT and Johnny is 59.4282371371893 tons so he already holds a massive advantage in AP and durability add on top Regeneration (High-Low) and Deku can't really do any meaning full damage to Johnny with punches

Deku's advantages here are his massive intelligence advantage and Analytical Prediction which means he'll basically just predict all of johnny's moves since they're rather basic punches and kicks and be untouchably that also includes Johnny's Teleportation if he does use it that is since Deku can just Predict where he's going to Teleport. Deku also holds a huge LS advantage here so he could possibly restrain Johnny but doesn't seem likely since Johnny has both Intangibility and Body Control.

honestly even with his Intelligence and Analytical Prediction, Deku doesn't really have a win-con here since Johnny holds a huge AP/Dura + High-Low Regen means Deku can't do any meaningful damage and since Johnny has Teleportation, Intangibility, and Body Control, Deku using his LS advantage wouldn't matter, eventually Johnny is gonna get those hits in that matter and take out Deku cause of the Ap difference

tl;dr Deku lacks a win-con here cause of Johnny's AP, Durability, and overall more useful abilities

Deku's at 8% is 16.816 Tons of TNT and Johnny is 59.4282371371893 tons so he already holds a massive advantage in AP and durability add on top Regeneration (High-Low) and Deku can't really do any meaning full damage to Johnny with punches

Deku's advantages here are his massive intelligence advantage and Analytical Prediction which means he'll basically just predict all of johnny's moves since they're rather basic punches and kicks and be untouchably that also includes Johnny's Teleportation if he does use it that is since Deku can just Predict where he's going to Teleport. Deku also holds a huge LS advantage here so he could possibly restrain Johnny but doesn't seem likely since Johnny has both Intangibility and Body Control.

honestly even with his Intelligence and Analytical Prediction, Deku doesn't really have a win-con here since Johnny holds a huge AP/Dura + High-Low Regen means Deku can't do any meaningful damage and since Johnny has Teleportation, Intangibility, and Body Control, Deku using his LS advantage wouldn't matter, eventually Johnny is gonna get those hits in that matter and take out Deku cause of the Ap difference

tl;dr Deku lacks a win-con here cause of Johnny's AP, Durability, and overall more useful abilities
Johnny doesn't use Intangibility in character.

How about 20% Deku be used as that's then a 2.145949571171002102851377556 times power gap

But currently its a 3.71426482107433125 times power gap

20% Deku's 8-B?
20% deku is 8-A or 127.53 Tons of TNT
How about 20% Deku be used as that's then a 2.145949571171002102851377556 times power gap

But currently its a 3.71426482107433125 times power gap
I mean maybe? not really sure how'd that change but if it happens i'll look into it
Johnny doesn't use Intangibility in character.
Johnny still has Teleportation and Body Control to get out of Deku's LS

Should point out Johnny’s regeneration isn’t usable for combat. I’ve noticed a lot of people don’t know that.

Honestly I think the original Deku tier we were using would be better. Johnny is mostly incompetent and even at his best he’s still not the smartest.

When has Johnny had intangiblity without equipment. Watching the scene that ‘gives’ him intangiblity shows that a regular truck went through the same wall. Plus Johnny has never done anything like that ever again throughout the entire rest of the series (though for now, since it’s on the profile, I’ll assume he has it).

He used that intangiblity (the one he shouldn’t have) once and has never used it again over thousands of adventures. That’s not coming up here.

I’m going off the original ap, because Deku will destroy with the ap advantage. Without it Deku still massively out skills and is vastly smarter both in general and in combat. Johnny has no ranged attacks, no special abilities (that are useful in a fist fight), and his two survivablity options are useless. Deku either range spams him with zero repercussion or beats Johnny to the ground.

Should point out Johnny’s regeneration isn’t usable for combat. I’ve noticed a lot of people don’t know that.

Honestly I think the original Deku tier we were using would be better. Johnny is mostly incompetent and even at his best he’s still not the smartest.

When has Johnny had intangiblity without equipment. Watching the scene that ‘gives’ him intangiblity shows that a regular truck went through the same wall. Plus Johnny has never done anything like that ever again throughout the entire rest of the series (though for now, since it’s on the profile, I’ll assume he has it).

He used that intangiblity (the one he shouldn’t have) once and has never used it again over thousands of adventures. That’s not coming up here.

I’m going off the original ap, because Deku will destroy with the ap advantage. Without it Deku still massively out skills and is vastly smarter both in general and in combat. Johnny has no ranged attacks, no special abilities (that are useful in a fist fight), and his two survivablity options are useless. Deku either range spams him with zero repercussion or beats Johnny to the ground.
I just realized that the Johnny Test verse needs a big revision.

A few of Johnny's base abilities aren't combat applicable, and the verse in general needs AP revisions.

I'm going to put this thread on hold for now. When I get home from school, I need to make some revisions, with the help of some other people from the wiki.

Plus, Johnny's not gonna teleport in-combat unless he's Johnny X (in which case he would). The scans on his profile show he was just trying to annoy his sisters. Gumball has a similar case of teleportation, and look what happened when he fought Deku

Edit: Nvm, I just barely noticed the thread's on hold

Plus, Johnny's not gonna teleport in-combat unless he's Johnny X (in which case he would). The scans on his profile show he was just trying to annoy his sisters. Gumball has a similar case of teleportation, and look what happened when he fought Deku

Edit: Nvm, I just barely noticed the thread's on hold
In this one he teleports to the lab, which is similar to Spongebob's teleportation, as he teleported to the Krusty Krab.

Though, I'm still not sure if this is combat applicable.

Anyways, has your verdict on this matchup changed?
well Deku should take this fairly easily now

Johnny can't really hit Deku thanks to Analytical Prediction and him holding a range advantage at 20% being able to unleash winds hundreds of meters in size, btw Deku's punches at 20% are stronger since the feat was done with air pressure so Deku's Punches >> Deku's Air Pressure. that being said Deku should be able to beat Johnny down with ease thanks to his AP or simply pin Johnny down with Class K since johnny doesn't use his hax as i've heard.

Johnny can't really hit Deku thanks to Analytical Prediction and him holding a range advantage at 20% being able to unleash winds hundreds of meters in size, btw Deku's punches at 20% are stronger since the feat was done with air pressure so Deku's Punches >> Deku's Air Pressure. that being said Deku should be able to beat Johnny down with ease thanks to his AP or simply pin Johnny down with Class K since johnny doesn't use his hax as i've heard.
Is this stomp-ish?

With all that I could see him outlasting 20% Deku
What's your overall verdict?

Is your vote for Deku?

I'm about to take a shower, so it make take me a bit to respond to anyone who has commented on this thread.

The main issue here for Deku is Johnny being a master martial artist several times over, which is more than enough to keep up with Deku since he isn't as skilled, and for this key, his movements are restricted since 20% puts a slight strain on him. And that's all that can be said really. 20% doesn't have the skill or intelligence yet to deal with Johnny's martial arts. He has the stat advantage sure but that doesn't help much since his air pressure is far weaker than his actual hits, so he's stuck in cqc, which Johnny beats him in really bad. He also can't use blackwhip for more than a second, and can't concentrate enough to do it while at 20%, so his LS doesn't mean much either.

Johnny takes quite easily tbh. Deku has a hard weakness to actual martial artist skill before his last key.

Back