• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
A general discussion on the show Johnny Test!

Anything Johnny Test related is welcome in this thread!

yok27qx.jpeg

Last edited:
First thing I want to say is that Dukey's and Bling-Bling's profile needs updates, badly.

I've been avoiding making matchups with them because their profiles are very unfinished.

I've said this before in the Johnny Test Revision thread, but Dukey should 100% have Susan and Mary's equipment. Why it hasn't been added it yet is quite baffling,

This is actually good timing since Season 2/Season 8 of the Netflix Revival of Johnny Test is coming out on January 7th of next year.
And yes, the Netflix Johnny Test was confirmed to be a Revival/Continuation of the original series, so any notable feats from the Netflix series is considered canon, and should be considered in being added to the respective characters' profile(s).

So if Johnny X destroyed a Mountain or something like that, it should be calculated.

Kinda iffy on this one, but I feel like Johnny should have Limited Supernatural Luck.

Johnny has avoided getting crushed, has also avoided death as well. He landed conveniently in a jet, which he thought was a video game. He was able to launch the jet as well, despite being blind. He was also able to activate the auto pilot setting. He then pressed the self-eject button to make it to the taco place in time.

Johnny avoided many of Dark Vegan's plans many times. It was even stated that Johnny had no clue that Dark Vegan was trying to "destroy" him the whole time.

He has also shown to avoid danger by luck alone, as well as win a snowball competition by getting extremely lucky.

However, it should be noted that Johnny doesn't get lucky 100% of the time. Examples being episodes like "Johnny Tube," where Johnny tries to make it to Hollywood, but he gets unlucky trying to do so. I recommend you go out of your way and check the episode though, as it's pretty funny to see Johnny get unlucky here.

Wow, that took longer than expected.

First thing I want to say is that Dukey's and Bling-Bling's profile needs updates, badly.

I've been avoiding making matchups with them because their profiles are very unfinished.
Btw, I am pretty sure since Johnny and Dukey has been best buddies and been in fights with both helping one another, wouldn’t that make any matchup with Johnny having Dukey by default? Since I know in the original series, most if not all episodes mostly consist of those two being together.

Kinda iffy on this one, but I feel like Johnny should have Limited Supernatural Luck.

Johnny has avoided getting crushed, has also avoided death as well. He landed conveniently in a jet, which he thought was a video game. He was able to launch the jet as well, despite being blind. He was also able to activate the auto pilot setting. He then pressed the self-eject button to make it to the taco place in time.

Johnny avoided many of Dark Vegan's plans many times. It was even stated that Johnny had no clue that Dark Vegan was trying to "destroy" him the whole time.

He has also shown to avoid danger by luck alone, as well as win a snowball competition by getting extremely lucky.

However, it should be noted that Johnny doesn't get lucky 100% of the time. Examples being episodes like "Johnny Tube," where Johnny tries to make it to Hollywood, but he gets unlucky trying to do so. I recommend you go out of your way and check the episode though, as it's pretty funny to see Johnny get unlucky here.

Wow, that took longer than expected.
Personally neutral, leaning on disagreeing, only because most if not all of these can be attributed to the nature of the show, Johnny Test, which is really gag influenced and has alot of Toonish stuff involved in it, though if it does get accepted as Supernatural Luck, then yeah it should be Limitied.

Btw, I am pretty sure since Johnny and Dukey has been best buddies and been in fights with both helping one another, wouldn’t that make any matchup with Johnny having Dukey by default? Since I know in the original series, most if not all episodes mostly consist of those two being together.
No, not at all. But if they were to be a 2v2 matchup between them and some other characters (I.E. Deku and Bakugo), then the match would be added.

Personally neutral, leaning on disagreeing, only because most if not all of these can be attributed to the nature of the show, Johnny Test, which is really gag influenced and has alot of Toonish stuff involved in it, though if it does get accepted as Supernatural Luck, then yeah it should be Limitied.
Spongebob is a very gag influenced/toonish cartoon, but Sppongebob himself has Supernatural Luck.

No, not at all. But if they were to be a 2v2 matchup between them and some other characters (I.E. Deku and Bakugo), then the match would be added.
Pretty sure 2 vs 1 are allowed to being added to their profile since I think it fits the third part on the rules for versus thread.
  • Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
    • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
    • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
    • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
    • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers).
    • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars. This rule mainly exists because it would create misleading results with weaker participants benefitting from stronger partners, and because it would be too messy to properly structure the win and loss sections with too many characters in each matchup result.

Yeah, it should been okay to add since they have consistently fight together and ain’t there a few episodes where they actually fight against one another too?
Yep, and most of the time, the episode ends in Johnny and Dukey learning their lesson about fighting against each other, aka, a tie.

That reminds me. Since the Johnny Test series got a reboot, shouldn’t there been a page for their reboot selves as well?
And yes, the Netflix Johnny Test was confirmed to be a Revival/Continuation of the original series, so any notable feats from the Netflix series is considered canon, and should be considered in being added to the respective characters' profile(s).

So if Johnny X destroyed a Mountain or something like that, it should be calculated.

I also think that Johnny should have a separate page/tabber dedicated to his abilities with Toon Force, just like Timmy Turner. He has quite a lot of abilities that come from his Toon Force.

Also forgot to mention that some of the matches on Johnny's profile should be redone. Matches like Johnny vs Lucifer, Johnny vs Aqua, and (possibly) Johnny vs Aang should be redone, as Johnny has gotten tons of updates after all of these matches.

Also, if anyone cares, my dream Johnny Test crossover(s) are Fairly OddParents
What makes this one even more possible to happen is that Scott Fellows, the creator of Johnny Test, was a former writer of the Fairly OddParents, and you can tell by how similar the shows are in concept, characters, comedy, etc.

Guy Moon is also the Composer for both Fairly OddParents and the 2021 Netflix Johnny Test Revival, so that makes it even better.

MLP x Johnny Test isn't out of the question either, as a lot of the staff from MLP: FiM are working on the new Johnny Test.

Pokemon is probably the least likely, but if it were to happen, seeing Tinymon from the Johnny Test verse interact with the Pokemon would be very cool and interesting. Plus, there are many cool dynamics/interactions you can make between many characters.

Also, it would be a very smart marketing move if they were to make Tinymon cards, or a game based off of Tinymon.

Kinda wish the revival had more linework on the characters done, they look weird
They used colored outlines instead of the thick, bold outlines of the original.

It benefits most of the characters, though, there are some exceptions. I don't think Susan and Mary look that good in this new style. Dukey's design also could've been done a bit better.

I really like Johnny's design. A lot of people were saying that Johnny's original design made him look obnoxious, but the new design makes him look "cuter," which I can definitely agree with. Johnny also isn't as much of a jerk as before. He still is, like most 11 year old boys, but it's toned down.

Back