• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Joestar with Tusk act 4 vs Anti-Monitor

Speed is Equalize

Testing the Hax of Tusk act 4 again. But this time can it hurt Anti-Monitor with the force of infinite universes?

Johnny attacks first. Can he win?

Would the Super Spin even effect someone like that of the Anti-Moniter? I know that the Spin is supposed to be hitting with the force of infinite universes but i kinda doubting it would greatly damage AM right here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Would the Super Spin even effect someone like that of the Anti-Moniter? I know that the Spin is supposed to be hitting with the force of infinite universes but i kinda doubting it would greatly damage AM right here.
Would AM survive Hax like this before?

Hmmm.....Nah i think he wouldn't now that i think about it. I'd find it funny if AM of all people got wrekt by a crippled guy that shoot nails of ultimate destruction.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmmm.....Nah i think he wouldn't now that i think about it. I'd find it funny if AM of all people got wrekt by a crippled guy that shoot nails of ultimate destruction.
If Johnny was in the Crisis and he would hit AM off-gruard with the super spin and BAM the crisis over. The Multiverse is saved lol.

Then again, Anyone else gonna object for this?

I think that it is too uncertain to pit somebody who is loosely speculated to possibly strike with infinite force, and has never been tested against foes anywhere near this level to go up against an enemy who actually has the absorbed power of infinite universes.

Antvasima said:
I think that it is too uncertain to pit somebody who is loosely speculated to possibly strike with infinite force, and has never been tested against foes anywhere near this level to go up against an enemy who actually has the absorbed power of infinite universes.
Maybe, I Know Johnny would die easy to AM but would Johnny least harm AM to a point of near-dead or something with the super spin?

>Loosley

its litterally the final attack of part 7 and has alot of explination behind it.

SInce jojo has alot of others terms behind it, it would be easier for you to just read jojo

and has never been tested against foes anywhere near this level to go up against an enemy who actually has the absorbed power of infinite universes.

Except for, you know funny V who has the luck of everything in the universe and can create shields with the dencity of infinate universes.

MethodMan11 said:
>Loosley
its litterally the final attack of part 7 and has alot of explination behind it.

SInce jojo has alot of others terms behind it, it would be easier for you to just read jojo

and has never been tested against foes anywhere near this level to go up against an enemy who actually has the absorbed power of infinite universes.

Except for, you know funny V who has the luck of everything in the universe and can create shields with the dencity of infinate universes.
Maybe you can shoow poof to him about whatd you said?

He does need to see if Funny V can do that and all.

Like I said.

Jojo part 7 follows alot of its own logic. Much like star wars.

If I were to make a post it would have over 6 pages of just a explination. I recomend you read part 7 to get it in general.

Well, I started to read some Jojo several years ago, but didn't particularly like it. In addition, I have very little free time thanks to managing this site, and would like to spend it reading and watching things that I know that I enjoy.

Anyway, if Jojo has its own rules, it may not be suited for matchups against other franchises in general?

MethodMan11 said:
Like I said.
Jojo part 7 follows alot of its own logic. Much like star wars.

If I were to make a post it would have over 6 pages of just a explination. I recomend you read part 7 to get it in general.
I See, I'm surpised if Johnny can beat AM with act 4.

Would GER could power scale from that as well? When you think about it...

However, from what I remember of what you showed me of Funny Valentine, it simply sends away damage to other alternative universes, and Johnny's attacks never remotely showed the ability to destroy entire 4-dimensional spacetime continuums, much less an infinite number of them.

It mainly has to do with the spin technique.

The spin takes the energy it has pierced through and applys it to the force needed. Its way more complicated then that and its explained throughout all of part 7.

Part 7 is its own stand alone series so it makes all these new rules.

However, from what I remember of what you showed me of Funny Valentine\

Semi true. It takes all good fate throughout all universes. The only way to kill him is to kill with with something with infinity.

Funny's luck was so great at one point a sheild with the density of infinate universes was created Around him. The only way to get around it would be with the golden spin which still failed in the end because he was so lucky. Johny joestar used the potency in the end to kill him. Making him feel infinate pain and using the energy from the universe in a single punch.

he would had finished him with Act 4. but at the time he could not walk so he needed his horse to complete the golden rotation which he fell off of via blood loss.

If johnny could walk at the time. Every version of funny would have been killed. But he killed all of them with the exception of 1. Which he still killed in a shoot out.

Can you please show me a scan of the shield with the density of infinite universes, and Johnny piercing it, thank you? In addition, even a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum is infinite compared to a 3-dimensional being.

I'd really love to see this scan too cause even though i've literally read Part 7 like three times already. Maybe i could agree with it if i were to see if Act 4's true power lets it carry the power of infinite universe's.

While i can go back to reading the Jojo series again as i really love it, i'd prefer to just see the spin technique or Johnny's Act 4 power and Valentines Love Train ability being fully explained in like one page or something.

Back