• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This fight should be interesting

Johnny starts off with Tusk act 1-3

And both are on their respected mounts

The Battlefield: A Long stretch of road in the desert

Who would win and why?

interesting fight, but does jhonny have enough "sins" for him to get punished?

i give it to johnny, he has with tusk3 the ability to escape whenever ghost rider comes to close :)

well he's responsible for his brothers death and after he was kicked out by his father, he ended up becoming a snobby and messed around a lot. Though it all ended with his legs never working after he was shot by a stranger when trying to impress a girl.

If that's enough sins for Ghost Rider to punish him I mean.

^XD im not sure, the "killed brother" part was a mistake, not really intentional, i dont think the GR can punish people for accidents that is indirectly linked with their actions :)

but aside from punishing-eyes, does GR has long/mid-range ability? i remember a long chain of fire that moves however GR wants, if it can cath johnny than it should be GRs win,

i give it to GR with 70/100 times, simply because johnny would die through a single hit from him :(

GreatestSin said:
interesting fight, but does jhonny have enough "sins" for him to get punished?
To be fair,johny killed his fair share of people in the series,other than his enemies,some of them were innocent,such as diego's fangirls(killed by act 4) and the people he killed by shooting funny's love train after panicking(in fact,he killed more people onscreen[accidentaly or not] than funny,by what i renember)

Back