• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick Lifting Strength

Xing What? Are you talking to me? His profile just notes him shoving the guy numerous times and even then it took physical effort so I have trouble buying the idea this guy has class 1 lifting strength

Oh yeah about Sam Fisher. John McClane is fine, but Sam's supporting feats don't match up with his video.

Also we should move this to that CRT you made.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Yeah Im not sure the video shows him chucking a guy over a roof hardly a scene thats several meters...unless they are for some reason counting the meters between the falling man and the ground....

Edit sorry ant!

Yeah see what I mean? Anyway yeah that's why Sam doesn't work.

Anyway right now are we good for John being probably Peak Human though? I gave the example where he semi-realistically broke that French hitwoman's neck.

Back