• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John vs Anti Monitor; crisis on Homestuck

Is that combat applicable? Because if it was, I feel like that would've come into play during the original Crisis on Infinite Earths.

in fact he was made by superman Earth-2 and superboy prime killed him about 5 times after weakening by combining him from a 2A to a weaker 2C then he was shot by the darkseid omega rays through alexander lutor and yet he reformed again (like a fireball) and was defeated by superman, from there he blew up a section of the universe of anti matter but the heroes escaped and I doubt that the writers even wanted to bring him back to prolong the crisis, in the darkest night they killed him through a headshot while it was drained by the black lanterns battery and when necro returned he was still fine but acted on a drummer he needed a power boost to get out. (whiter lantern)

Oliver de jesus said:
in fact he was made by superman Earth-2 and superboy prime killed him about 5 times after weakening by combining him from a 2A to a weaker 2C then he was shot by the darkseid omega rays through alexander lutor and yet he reformed again (like a fireball) and was defeated by superman, from there he blew up a section of the universe of anti matter but the heroes escaped and I doubt that the writers even wanted to bring him back to prolong the crisis, in the darkest night they killed him through a headshot while it was drained by the black lanterns battery and when necro returned he was still fine but acted on a drummer he needed a power boost to get out. (whiter lantern)
But, isn't that just him being hard to kill? Didn't you say he resurrects as a 1-A?

Like, I know for a fact he didn't come back as a 1-A at all during that story so I doubt it's applicable.

well the statement came years later but he has feats of doing it in combat before such a statement so I think 50/50.

antimatter Beams(which is also drain and EE on a 4D scale) , then goes to hand-to-hand combat, shadow demon spam, bfr & Age hax and finally ALE but this if you're in trouble

John resists 1-A EE, so that's out. Mid-Godly handles hand to hand/demon spam/age hax, and John can easily just teleport back from any BFR. And, no, infinite strength advantages no longer stop Godly levels of regen.

Seems to me like John's going to have plenty of time to use his 1-A hax or just Retcon the AM out of existence before he hits John with something that can take him down.

What's the Anti-Monitor's origin story? I'm asking, because it's entirely possible for John to just teleport back and Retcon him out of existence.

the origin story is when he was a 1A before the multiverse was created by his mother and then was converted by the source into a 2A (although he could be 1A again) along with the restarted multiverse where he was awakened by kronan (who It was something that the source planned because of the context, since before losing his powers to his brothers 1A) and then he had a war with his brother (they did not convert 1A because they both had the weakness that if their kingdom was destroyed their power would be reduced so they took advantage of the bug) before they were both knocked out and then he released himself by being able to "observe" and "use" Parian's research and then he was released when he withheld a power boost (which was due to absorbing a universe that was destroyed) and then the crisis arose and died, it was reformed for the war of sinister, then it was recorded by necron dying and reviving constantly so as not to fall under the influence of necron, then everything was affected by the flashpoint except the and then he died in the darkseid war although in this case he did not have any problem that needed him to return since he decided on the anti-life equation, then he prepared to fight perpetually traveling through the multiverse and then died for his mother who lock your immortality 1A.

So, yeah, traveling back to a point where he's weaker probably won't work then.

John still has plenty of time to hit him with a 1-A attack though. Past that, it's just a point of resurrection.

I do have a question though. According to the scan, the Anti-Monitor reforms in a 1-A realm. Does he have the means to leave this realm right away or would he effectively be BFR'd?

I'm sorry, could you clean up your grammar a bit, your arguments are hard to read.

If I'm understanding your point correctly though, this effectively becomes either "John keeps killing him with 1-A attacks until his resurrection stops working (sense it's 50/50 and all)" or "the Anti-Monitor mind haxes with a ALE".

Given how John's 1-A attacks are usually his 1st or second response and how AM's resurrection is kinda inconsistent, I'll lean on John for now.

If I understand that my grammar in English is shit, after all where I live there is no one to talk to or communicate with English, 99% of the time Spanish

Ok

John: 1 Mobius: 0 Incon: 0

Back