• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello everyone.

I have been thinking about doing this for some time, but here we are; I think I have found some possible additions to add to Bray Wyatt’s profile (spoiler alert: more hax lololol)

Bray Wyatt Key:

Possible Clairvoyance - Stated that he can tell the life stories of the people around him. By looking at Michael Cole, Bray was able to recognise how his entire life went down. (Although, there’s a possibility that Bray is psychic or just straight up intelligent, but I digress. Feels like Clairvoyance to me)

Soul Absorption - Stated to have harvested the souls of Undertaker and Kane, and as a result, obtained their powers for himself (This should also be added to his Power Mimicry and taken out of The Fiend’s key)

The Fiend Key:

Speaking of The Fiend, we are now onto him. Starting off, he should have that comically large mallet as optional equipment, but anyway: personally, I believe he should possibly have a key for when he is within The Funhouse, as its stated to be some sort of different dimension from the main WWE universe, a dimension that Bray states is beyond our realm of comprehension, plays into the darkest impulses of humanity, and that gods, monsters, angels and demons exist within it. A dimension where The Fiend is much more powerful. This is evident in the Firefly Funhouse match between him and John Cena, where he is shown to be capable of the following:

Reality Warping - In the match, which you can watch the whole thing here if you like, The Fiend is capable of pulling very wacky shit like changing the clothing of both Bray and Cena at will, and forcing the latter to reenact events of his entire WWE career (except for the nWo part, that was more like a what-if scenario, I think.)

Throughout the match, we see that Cena also doesn’t seem to have memory of present day, up until he starts going completely ham on Bray during the nWo part of the match, where we are shown flashbacks building up to his current career and basically flash forwarding to now, where he is in his current gear from when he stepped foot into the Funhouse door with The Fiend setting him up for a Mandible Claw + Sister Abigail combination. We can see the sudden realisation on Cena’s face too, which hints that

A. This is just The Fiend using some Memory hax on Cena and he’s suddenly remembering present day

B. The Fiend is pulling some Time hax on Cena and he is actually being forced to relive his entire career

C. Something else, idk. All of the above?

This match is very ambiguous and full of symbolism, so it can really be anything. However, the reason this is a case of Reality Warping and not some illusions created by The Fiend is because of one thing: we see the reactions from WWE’s commentators and Titus O'Neil, who all witnessed the match probably via television.

Now, the reason why this should be either a separate key for The Fiend is due to the fact that we don’t see him using these powers within the ring, but only in this one match. This match, being a deconstruction of Cena’s entire career and about The Funhouse itself digging deep into Cena’s emotions and basically functioning as some sort of psychological hell to him, like Silent Hill or some shit, it would make sense that The Fiend is only capable of using Reality Warping via The Funhouse, as the statement that Bray made before the match also kinda solidifies that The Fiend’s powers peak within this realm, as again, Bray literally states that The Funhouse plays with the darkest impulses of those who enter, and this is shown to us when Cena eventually just snaps and starts attacking Bray, and with how the match played out, its almost like The Fiend was pulling the strings from the shadows of this match and that this is exactly what he wanted out of Cena: to show a side of him that is proof that he is no messiah, nor is he a hero; a similar motivation to what the cult leader Bray Wyatt wanted to do, which was to expose what he believed was the true side of John Cena and show the WWE universe that he is just another maggot crawling in the pile, another wrestling hero who is positioned as being "perfect" by the people, just like Hulk Hogan.

Oh, and one more thing: The Funhouse may also have been responsible for the creation of Uncle Howdy, which Bray implies here when referring to the doorway within it; the same doorway where the freaky shit that The Fiend pulled in The Funhouse match happened. So uhh, yeah, The Fiend could possibly have Creation while within it?

Oh yeah, and this probably means 3-A WWE is possible lmao, but it depends if The Fiend is the one in control of the Funhouse, which there’s a chance that he isn’t, as Bray did state that there are demons, gods, monsters, and all that jazz coexisting within it.

But let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I agree with all of Bray Wyatt's part
But I must talk a bit about the Fiend part:
Speaking of The Fiend, we are now onto him. Starting off, he should have that comically large mallet as optional equipment, but anyway: personally, I believe he should possibly have a key for when he is within The Funhouse, as its stated to be some sort of different dimension from the main WWE universe, a dimension that Bray states is beyond our realm of comprehension, plays into the darkest impulses of humanity, and that gods, monsters, angels and demons exist within it. A dimension where The Fiend is much more powerful. This is evident in the Firefly Funhouse match between him and John Cena, where he is shown to be capable of the following:

Reality Warping - In the match, which you can watch the whole thing here if you like, The Fiend is capable of pulling very wacky shit like changing the clothing of both Bray and Cena at will, and forcing the latter to reenact events of his entire WWE career
I agree on reality warping, and in the large mallet as optional equipament, but:
Throughout the match, we see that Cena also doesn’t seem to have memory of present day, up until he starts going completely ham on Bray during the nWo part of the match, where we are shown flashbacks building up to his current career and basically flash forwarding to now, where he is in his current gear from when he stepped foot into the Funhouse door with The Fiend setting him up for a Mandible Claw + Sister Abigail combination. We can see the sudden realisation on Cena’s face too, which hints that

A. This is just The Fiend using some Memory hax on Cena and he’s suddenly remembering present day

B. The Fiend is pulling some Time hax on Cena and he is actually being forced to relive his entire career

C. Something else, idk. All of the above?

This match is very ambiguous and full of symbolism, so it can really be anything. However, the reason this is a case of Reality Warping and not some illusions created by The Fiend is because of one thing: we see the reactions from WWE’s commentators and Titus O'Neil, who all witnessed the match probably via television.
It's not like he doesn't have memories until the nWo part, or that this is a What if scenario.
I interpret it as:

It is simply more uses of mental manipulation (plus Reality Warping, along with various abilities caused by the same RW) and that's it, it has not made him go back in time and it has not taken away his memories, he is only controlling him, and J. Cena is gradually freeing himself (which is more than anything limited resistance to mental manipulation on J.Cena part)

Now, the reason why this should be either a separate key for The Fiend is due to the fact that we don’t see him using these powers within the ring, but only in this one match. This match, being a deconstruction of Cena’s entire career and about The Funhouse itself digging deep into Cena’s emotions and basically functioning as some sort of psychological hell to him, like Silent Hill or some shit, it would make sense that The Fiend is only capable of using Reality Warping via The Funhouse, as the statement that Bray made before the match also kinda solidifies that The Fiend’s powers peak within this realm, as again, Bray literally states that The Funhouse plays with the darkest impulses of those who enter, and this is shown to us when Cena eventually just snaps and starts attacking Bray, and with how the match played out, its almost like The Fiend was pulling the strings from the shadows of this match and that this is exactly what he wanted out of Cena: to show a side of him that is proof that he is no messiah, nor is he a hero; a similar motivation to what the cult leader Bray Wyatt wanted to do, which was to expose what he believed was the true side of John Cena and show the WWE universe that he is just another maggot crawling in the pile, another wrestling hero who is positioned as being "perfect" by the people, just like Hulk Hogan.
Yes, I agree with this
Oh, and one more thing: The Funhouse may also have been responsible for the creation of Uncle Howdy, which Bray implies here when referring to the doorway within it; the same doorway where the freaky shit that The Fiend pulled in The Funhouse match happened. So uhh, yeah, The Fiend could possibly have Creation while within it?
Agree
Oh yeah, and this probably means 3-A WWE is possible lmao, but it depends if The Fiend is the one in control of the Funhouse, which there’s a chance that he isn’t, as Bray did state that there are demons, gods, monsters, and all that jazz coexisting within it.
Why?
Creating dimensions doesn't make you 3-A if you can't prove that they have a universal size (I believe), in fact, you should also prove that the power of creation is transferred to the rest of the things he can do (I believe), the best you can get in "3- A with creation" and is more likely to be "unknown with creation" (I believe)

I agree with all of Bray Wyatt's part
But I must talk a bit about the Fiend part:

I agree on reality warping, and in the large mallet as optional equipament, but:

It's not like he doesn't have memories until the nWo part, or that this is a What if scenario.
I interpret it as:

It is simply more uses of mental manipulation (plus Reality Warping, along with various abilities caused by the same RW) and that's it, it has not made him go back in time and it has not taken away his memories, he is only controlling him, and J. Cena is gradually freeing himself (which is more than anything limited resistance to mental manipulation on J.Cena part)

Yes, I agree with this

Agree

Why?
Creating dimensions doesn't make you 3-A if you can't prove that they have a universal size (I believe), in fact, you should also prove that the power of creation is transferred to the rest of the things he can do (I believe), the best you can get in "3- A with creation" and is more likely to be "unknown with creation" (I believe)
Ok, these are pretty good points

So uh, does everyone agree with the following:

Clairvoyance and Soul Absorption + extra addition to Power Mimicry for Bray Wyatt

Power Bestowal, Telekinesis, Disease Manipulation(?) (via bestowing these powers onto Alexa Bliss) for Standard Fiend

Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation, Cloth Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation for The Fiend while within The Funhouse?

As for The Fiend’s new tiering, it should just be 'At least 9-B, possibly 9-A, higher with Sister Abigail and Mandible Claw, far higher within the Firefly Funhouse'

But let me know what you all think

Clairvoyance and Soul Absorption + extra addition to Power Mimicry for Bray Wyatt

Power Bestowal, Telekinesis, Disease Manipulation(?) (via bestowing these powers onto Alexa Bliss) for Standard Fiend
Everything looks fine
Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation, Cloth Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation for The Fiend while within The Funhouse?
Where does fate manipulation come from?
-
Also, I know it has little to do with what the OP is trying to do, but I already mentioned it as an argument, so:
It is possible to give J.Cena limited resistance to mind manipulation, for freeing himself from Bray Wyatt's mental control?
I interpret it as:

Everything looks fine

Where does fate manipulation come from?
-
Also, I know it has little to do with what the OP is trying to do, but I already mentioned it as an argument, so:
It is possible to give J.Cena limited resistance to mind manipulation, for freeing himself from Bray Wyatt's mental control?
I was thinking that Fate Manipulation had something to do with how Cena was forced to reenact his entire career, but after thinking about it, I no longer think this is the case. Its probably some sort of possession

I already gave my opinion before and I stand by it=

• I only have problems with the Fate Manipulation, (and it's probably greater mind manipulation)
  • For the same reason I reiterate that John Cena obtains limited resistance to mind manipulation

If you ask me why I think it is Mind manipulation, this is why:
I interpret it as:

I already gave my opinion before and I stand by it=

• I only have problems with the Fate Manipulation, (and it's probably greater mind manipulation)
  • For the same reason I reiterate that John Cena obtains limited resistance to mind manipulation

If you ask me why I think it is Mind manipulation, this is why:
bump?
And what was the opinion of this? I don't know... agree, disagree... something

Last edited:
Back