• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joey vs School

Komodo25M said:
Still think Joey wins this easily.
How? OUSD is a proven High Memetic and Joey is a featless Godmode. OUSD is simply a part of School. Joey is fighting School. Who wins easily again?

Also, I thought this was supposed to be them at 1-A. If we're using school at High Memetic, then why can't Joey get the same treatment?

And since you're calling Joey a featless godmode, wouldn't that mean he's an overpowered character with no feats whatsoever, and that should make this whole debate null and void?

Komodo25M said:
Also, I thought this was supposed to be them at 1-A. If we're using school at High Memetic, then why can't Joey get the same treatment?
Let's give Joey the same treatment then! (And even if it was 1-A Joey won't get past type 3 beyond dimentional existence)

Let's give Joey the same treatment then! (And even if it was 1-A Joey won't get past type 3 beyond dimentional existence)

....He's a dimensional being...

Komodo25M said:
And since you're calling Joey a featless godmode, wouldn't that mean he's an overpowered character with no feats whatsoever, and that should make this whole debate null and void?
He has no feats in JBW that would make him memetic let alone High Memetic

He acciedently on shotted Chuck Norris, whom I checked is in the Memetic tier, and that's one of Joey's weaker feats.

Mostly his fights with Leon, who's speed alone shattered the Ultraverse an infinite number of times in a mere instant. And the Ultraverse is full of characters and memes like Shaggy, Chuck Norris, Ugandan Knuckles, and more, some of these which Joey has fought.

MLPlover2011 said:
Joey is tier infinity or -1 in reality
Are you sure, cause there's an actual Omnipotent god in Joey's universe that said that those said characters is infinitely above him. Also, any of Joey's forms are easily beyond all of these characters .

I mean, his true form literally cannot be seen or comprehended by anyone no matter how powerful they are, and Joey's verse is littered with characters beyond Omnipotent gods.

I read over Joey's profile and school's profile. I think school with summoning can beat base Joey, but against the higher forms of Joey, Idk if he has a chance. I'm not including Joey X, because he's so OP that this whole thread would be a mess.

Anyways, Base Joey can handle School's type 3 beyond dimensional existence (due to beings stronger than his own Omnipotent god.), but school can summon OUSD and block him. I don't think that Joey would access his true form though, cause his true form is literally incomprehensible to everything and his existence would destroy everything and he doesn't really want that to happen anyway.

So, yeah School wins via OUSD.

Summoning should not be allowed in Vs Matches.

or u can just do what i do which is make fights assuming all powers of godmodes are real and limit tiers down to 1-A.

Most of them are just fanart or quotes for jokes, heck this thread is about pitting a kid up against an educational system. This whole wiki is called "Joke Battles wiki". Everything here was meant for humor.

They are memes so they qualify for memetic tier? I think? The tiers on this Wiki are quite confusing lol. Because everything above boundless is still... Boundless...

Back