• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JNPR Battle Royale

You know, people did a RWBY battle Royale but not a JNPR Battle Royale.

Well I guess I'll do it.

Anyway, who would win and why?

An in character one? I'd say Ren. Pyrrha loses to Jaune because of her feelings and Ren generally is better than Nora. I don't really have to explain Ren vs Jaune.

Bloodlusted? Pyrrha unless they smarten up and gang up on her.

Dare I say Ren unarmed > everybody in 1v1 deathmatch, Pyrrha probably wins in a battle royale due to superior combat skill (sans Ren) and huge stamina (epecially compared to Ren).

Jaune dies first. He has legitimately no chance of winning (stomp, let's not add this to his list of losses).

Then, it's down to the legitimate contenders. Ren has the least stamina. He's likely to be beaten quickly by either Nora or Pyrrha. Pyrrhas semblance gives her the biggest advantage due to her skill and the fact that everybody is wielding metal weapons.

Bloodlusted, Pyrrha takes this.

In character, my moneys on Nora as Pyrrha is unlikely to use her semblance to it's full extent.

Back