• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JK Haru Fights a Queen Dragon in Another World

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Haru Koyama vs Queen Velverosa
Haru gets swords
SBA otherwise

Hard to find a fight for Haru, but I think this one kinda works? Both are pretty dangerous to each other.
How does this go?

Last edited:
Woah okay lol.

Velverosa is gonna get upgraded pretty soon at some point but I will entertain this battle because I haven't seen anyone use these profiles yet

So, what's Haru's main schtick exactly?

Well, she's immune to magic (up to 9-A at least) and Skill Killer allows her to negate the opponents abilities.

Physically she fights with swords, while magically she uses her Elemental Summons.

What counts as an ability in this case? Just wondering.

Velverosa's fire blasts actually aren't magical in nature. They are a natural part of her body, so I'm curious as to how it'll interact with Haru.

What counts as an ability in this case? Just wondering.

Velverosa's fire blasts actually aren't magical in nature. They are a natural part of her body, so I'm curious as to how it'll interact with Haru.
If you look at Haru's Notable A/T section all of the are abilities in this context. That's more or less the best answer I can give. The verse doesn't go deep into mechanics.

Okay so from what I understand it's mainly Velverosa's fire, sheer physical strength and skill, and her transformation that wouldn't be yeeted. So, how quickly does it take for her magic skills to destroy the entire area? on top of that, how good is she in a fight, exactly?

Velverosa has been fighting for decades at this point, so she has a lot of experience behind her.

Haru has copied a total of Sword Fighting +150 and Martial Arts +120. For comparison, a decent experienced soldier usually is just +10.
Haru can perfectly execute any movement she imagines and is able to copy mimic basically any sword/martial arts technique she has seen once.
That's how skilled she is.
In magic she also is pretty skilled due to having copied the Sage's Wisdom skill.

If Haru goes full AoE then her magic explosion wouldn't need long at all to destroy the area.

Okay so Velverosa was able to defeat a whole army of humans before they could even register what happened so I think that If Haru has an opening than she could easily exploit it.

They both seem fairly skilled and experienced in their own uh, special way. If Velverosa shoots a fire beam at her, how long would it take for her to block it? Just curious.

Okay so Velverosa was able to defeat a whole army of humans before they could even register what happened so I think that If Haru has an opening than she could easily exploit it.
Eh, their speed stats are basically the same.

They both seem fairly skilled and experienced in their own uh, special way. If Velverosa shoots a fire beam at her, how long would it take for her to block it? Just curious.
Once Velverosa starts using natural magic, I guess Haru could start using her own magic to defend against it. Or try to dodge, I suppose.

Back