• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkenis

They/Them
STAND PROUD JJK SUPPORTERS, THIS WAS OUR JUJUTSU KAISEN
GV2n4oLWIAEL8LZ

The Shinjuku arc brought with it a lot of new stuff for several characters such as pna, intelligence, senses, etc. This crt will be addressing those and then some for small pages additions overall. If I've missed something, please state so and the chapter so I can add it. I get there's 3ch left but what more could realistically happen that we should wait another two months? Whatever Yuta's got going on can just be addressed later if actually is important.
Sandbox used

Maki
Miguel
Yuji

Choso
Todo
  • Improved Teleportation (With a vibraslap[35] replacing his arm, he is now able to teleport targets fifty times, and with a binding vow that limits the amount of swaps, he has increased the targets and effective range)
Range: At least Hundreds of Meters in Shinjuku, likely Hundreds of Kilometers with Boogie Woogie (Was able to swap the students outside of Sukuna's domain. Likely used his teleportation to swap Yuta to Sukuna's location)
Yuta

Sparks
For all Sorcerers and Curses.
  • Limited Information Analysis (Cursed energy swells up causing a "sparks[2]" before major cursed techniques, giving off an indication of what cursed technique is being used, something we see Sukuna and Kusakabe utilize[3] blatantly)
Kusakabe
Yuji
Gojo
Kashimo
Resistances
Soul Manipulation & Fusionism (The Angel states "sorcerers can probably resist the merger with curse energy"[42]. Maki then states "No, a few people were affected"[43]. Also said by Kusakabe, that Sorcerers should be able to reject[44] the merger with cursed energy. The merger[45]" is Tengen's soul merging with everyone turning them into something greater than a sorcerer

Last edited:
Most of this seems fine, though I do disagree with two things.

One, Todo’s range. We know he swapped them out of the domain but it wasn’t confirmed he ever swapped Yuta with Sukuna unless I missed something

Two, disagree with precog for seeing the sparks since that’s less precog and more just knowing what the opponent is gonna use cause there is literally something showing you what they’re gonna use

One, Todo’s range. We know he swapped them out of the domain but it wasn’t confirmed he ever swapped Yuta with Sukuna unless I missed something
I didn't say he swapped Yuta with Sukuna.

Two, disagree with precog for seeing the sparks since that’s less precog and more just knowing what the opponent is gonna use cause there is literally something showing you what they’re gonna use
Would Info anal be better? They are able to tell what the ct is due to the spark and amount of ce like Sukuna did.

Gojo
Kashimo
I think these P&A should go to the sorcerer physiology.

By Panda's quote hidding your cursed energy seems to be something that sorcerers with enough skill are capable to peform

And the way that Gojo says that implies that its a general use of cursed energy reinforcement instead of something special

I think these P&A should go to the sorcerer physiology.

By Panda's quote hidding your cursed energy seems to be something that sorcerers with enough skill are capable to peform

And the way that Gojo says that implies that its a general use of cursed energy reinforcement instead of something special
That is getting removed at some point, everyone won’t have abilities they haven’t shown so that’s why I didn’t put it

Back