• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Discussion Thread

World Breaker Hulk has a new meaning.

Also is that the second time Jojo "inspired" comics

I was going to say something else. You know that there were Viz Part 3 manga releases way back then, but they had flipped the images to fit them to the left-to-right US format? I wonder if those are still out there and if there's any differences compared to the JoJoniums/SJA releases from recently.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Which Are?
does Kars have any answer to like, Fate/destiny manipulation and what would you say could bring him down perma?

And if we didn't pose any limits on him do you think he'd be limitless?

He has an answer fir Fate manip, only limited though.

(Dont we have BTD listed as that?).

On a side note, found the mythical 8-B feats.

Anime only though.

Yeah read it earlier . Maybe the rock humans are thinking joubin needs ta go? Considering he was being attacked (and from his own stand considering the nose bleed) . Also weren't rock humans supposed to decompose, kinda fast? Yeah technucally not human but bug should count .

I think it's something different. I don't think we'll really know how the Stand works so far, but I don't necessarily think Jobin was baited, more so that it works in a Bites the Dust type way where if you know or saw him do it you're gonna get purged? The buried white house is either a decoy or it's the HUB of its range.

At the very least I think this thing will draw out Speed King's true ability.

Hub of the range is likely, exactly what I thought .

Speed king as is is kinda below average . Magicians red, silent way, echoes act 2 and far more can do what it can and more . Unlocking of new powers would be good .

I find it interesting that I don't think we have any new short range power type stands from Part 8. Nut King Call might be one, and maybe I Am A Rock was, but unless The Architect is gonna get a back story fight we will never know. Unless you wanna call Soft & Wet one

Speed King's ability is still as we've seen, heating things up, but it has a name. For some reason this ability is the first to be a musical reference as the ability name, which is a 1950s song called Runaway. I listened to it, the Misfits does a better cover of it tho IMO.

Arigarmy said:
Speed King's ability is still as we've seen, heating things up, but it has a name. For some reason this ability is the first to be a musical reference as the ability name, which is a 1950s song called Runaway. I listened to it, the Misfits does a better cover of it tho IMO.
Epitaph/crossfire hurricane?

Make it 8 people that are interested.

So what's happening in the new chapter? I barley pay attention to JoJolion and don't care about spoilers.

@Lord

Since the Rohan one-shot is coming out around the same time, this chapter is a bit shorter. The tl;dr is that Jobin needs to not have his kid die and get away from Ozone Baby. Can't say much for the doggo. There's also usage of Runaway with chemical reactions that Jobin clearly mastered from high school chemistry. What's funny is that Speed King drives the car. The chapter should be up sometime within the next 12 hours I think?

Back