• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Discussion Thread

Very nice pages guys.

I gotta say. These two creep me out more than any other Jojo antag.

Like, the appearance and everything, man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yea i know but hell if i can spell that off the top of my head.
I just try to remember the music scale from middle school or just google the album kek

So what do you think will happen after Urban and Doremi are taken care of? Norisuke wasn't really contacted about Jobin "betraying the family" or whatever Dolomite said.

There's many problems with that happening though.

• Caato knows they're working together and can intercept
  • Jobin also knows but isn't doing anything to stop it
  • Norisuke isn't available
  • Norisuke gets bamboozled and/or killed
Norisuke won't believe him initially either, he wasn't even convinced when Josuke pulled the security footage.

I don't think Jobin or anyone would try to tip off Norisuke to kill him. He did claim that he killed Yotsuyu to Damo though, may seem a threat to someone else.

Anyone watching the english dub?

It's quality varies (Joseph sounds too rough and pissed to me and some lines are odd) but Abdul, DIO and Enya are astoundingly good, Jotaro is solid and whike some lines are mixed up a bit some are hilarious like Yellow Temperance calling Jotaro a ballmunch for example.

Polnareff's delivery of Youre joking right? After fighting Ebony Devil towards Joseph is also great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=APBSaJ5AA_c

Plus this was spot on.

Overall i have some qualms with it but it does beat out plenty of other dubs.

The raws yes, but they legally cannot release raws or scanlations until midnight of the 19th in Japan. Digital UJs come a lot earlier than you expect them to.

Nah, it cuts away to Jobin it seems. There's a preview on Araki's website that shoes Josuke going underground and Rai dying in beanspeak. Must be the foretold Jobin arc.

I had a question on Kars.

Made in Heaven to some degree can be seen as a power that warps reality yes?

Would that give Kars some resistance to reality warping, or?

Also, could one erase Kars from existence without him coming back?

If I remember right in the novel Jorge warned him that such a thing could occur and Kars stated that even if it did he'd just "Find" his way back.

Chapter 70 was good, Poor Tom seems like he's going to be very enjoyable.

@Jay

You mind being specific on where this happens? MIHUR resets the universe and turns it into one of the other 36 available universes in chronological order. The line about him being able to find his way back was with him fighting D4C IIRC.

A pervy old man with a girlfriend and a very interesting stand.

Yeah, with D4C, but I remember Jorge remembered that if one got to close they'd be erased from existence. It's when Kars met the other Kars the one who was doing the light display. Jorge was warning him not to get to close.

One other thing: You know how we say Dio warps reality with his fists?

Wasn't he warping reality in multiple universes without using his fists?

And he also brought Vanilla Ice back without his weakness to the sun and i'm certain he didn't punch him to make that possible.

Josuke's bubbles actually being cords messes up the abilities on his page a bit. It's also weird because he still has that water manipulation from blue hawaii but what ability would "really fast moving cords" be?

Cords aren't pieces of hair. He vibrates lines at high speeds to create the image of a sphere.

I don't see how it's hair when it's nothing like it. It sounds like something similar to the electron cloud model where it spins around fast enough to create a sphere.

17 does look pretty damn cool with that gun.

And J-Man had some questions on Kars. Now, does Kars have any answer to like, Fate/destiny manipulation and what would you say could bring him down perma?

And if we didn't pose any limits on him do you think he'd be limitless?

stand stats are pretty useless and inconsistent, even with the D rank Whitesnake has 10x the range of something with an actual D rank.

Back