• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Discussion Thread

Chapter 75 was pretty ******' great outside of Jobin and Tsurugi looking like they're melting still.

People speculate Josuke used the spin here but I think he just shot a bubble like he already did before. They try using the katakana to compare it to the one used on the spin but I wouldn't get hopeful for Johnny 2.0 yet.

Unknown joj
Is probably my favorite page now regardless.

>Josuke with eternal spin and soft and wt using the ability within conjunction with plundering combo.

Yay for pointing an ultra amazing theory only for me be let down when josuke does his thing and jojolion end but witouth mentioning any form spin again quite litterally not happening after that panel.

Would be outright ultra cool excluding a millionth of a chance of happening even briefly.

Nah man ya forgot but josuke will litterally use his ultra Omega technique astral meaning he will outright plunder the main antagonists life away leading from that into a rotation that will even destroy any left of his body and soul because trust me.

Araki wouldnt just forgot about plotlines and techniques right man?.

NO! WHERE'S THE ANIMU!!??? IT WAS GOOD, IT WAS WELL RECEIVED!! IT MADE MEMEFEST!!! WHERE IS IT!? WHERE IS IT!? AND THEY MADE SOME SHIT SHOWS!?

Images (75)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
NO! WHERE'S THE ANIMU!!??? IT WAS GOOD, IT WAS WELL RECEIVED!!
excuse me have you seen part 4's terrible reception and fiasco

David made the mistake of multitasking with two different projects at such a sooner time. I say if they had waited a couple more months, a stronger budget and their complete team would be capable of making more sales to justify an immediate successor. Until then I hope you like ************* Captain Tsubasa

It was lacking but decent. Maybe because of the change of art design by Araki. '''Also not Another 15 years of waiting again for Animu adaptation. Please.'''

Jojo is wayyyy too marketable now (Especially thanks to the memes). David Productions would have to be stupid to not make Part 5 eventually.

That said, the way they got all the op singers for that last episode makes me worry.

Me too actually. Unit ver. of Great Days is greato daze though. Nothing is more marketable than memecentric franchise. JoJo and SpongeBob taught me that.

It doesn't have to be David who does Part 5 when they're busy doing Tsubasa exclaims Toei as it tries to grab production rights. Also I don't think the Japanese do much that portrays to the meme department that isnt "hey do the stand cry noise"

I mean, on the western side of the anime market, kinda like how Metroid sells well in the West.

Plus, there would be revolts if they didn't make Part 5.

Giorno. You will never be forgotten. Also I need part 7 adaptation. Go do something David Productions! I need Funny Valentine! I need Trump!

Also next topic: What do you think is the most wasted stand in the series?

Jonathan's stand, the Passion or Hermit Purple #2, or whatever one prefers.

Literally seen once or twice and never seen again, with barely any info on it. Plus it would have been cool to see Dio use two stands to fight Jotaro.

BTW, is anyone gonna make OVA profiles for Part 3 and 1 characters?

I think we don't need OVA ones.

Mine's Chocolate Disco. It has interesting abilities, yet it showed up like 2-3 chapters and gone. The usage and ability is pretty unique and one of my favorite stands in the whole series.

I mean, now that the canonicity rules have changed, as long as there are also some differences abilities and stats wise should be good enough.

Seems reasonable. The movie is shit, isn't it? It isn't even a movie you can wake up ranting about it, it is a sleep the whole time kind of movie. Boring AF.

The movie is shit maybe. Cant have any notion when the movie had been destroyed by araki himself excluding a few minute of soundless footage. Probably though when ya factor soeedwagon not even featured.

Wait you serious about the Araki part?

...Just what happened in that OVA that would be so awful?

No. He actually wanted the movie destroyed. No home release for a reason despite theatrical release excluding the fact speedwagon had been excluded may be why honestly man.

Voodoo kingdom is pretty neat.

Still I wonder... (inb4 its because Jonathan is an ***hole or they aren't fashionable enough)

Back