• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Novel Kars fights base Archie Sonic, this shouldn't be a stomp (if you want me to explain, I willl explain), If this is a stomp then im going to change characthers

• Speed Equal
  • Archie Sonic Base used (Sonic have one chaos emerald)
  • Novel Kars
  • Distance: 5m

Cars:

Maurice:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Explanation why it isn't a stomp:

Kars have type 8 immortality and countless minds and souls, so it's pretty impossible kill him, also he dosen't show D4C in characther but it's pretty passive here. also BtD would active if you kill kars. and Kars have some way to incaps

Sonic have definitely some wincons so
afterall a match like that got added on archie sonic profile

bump (ik that 12 hours didn't still passed. but i don't think it works from the theard, i just knew for the messages)

Sonic's Fate Manipulation bypassed Low 1-C(5D might be 6D in the far future), no diff. What is Beyond?

Sonic's Fate Manipulation bypassed Low 1-C, no diff. What is Beyond?

How good is Kars’ resistance to Fate Manipulation, first off?
for now, bad. at peak it's 4D for btd, you can agrue to 5D for beyond but..

Beyond isn't accepted as Low 1-C, and apparently for now it isn't important

damm, if only we had both Acausality type 4 NEP Bubbles and Beyond fate hax. perfect counted for sonic fate hax

btw, Sonic fate hax just prevent him from dying and can't kill kars due to 2-A immortality and for now base Sonic lacks of range

for now, bad. at peak it's 4D for btd, you can agrue to 5D for beyond but..

Beyond isn't accepted as Low 1-C, and apparently for now it isn't important

damm, if only we had both Acausality type 4 NEP Bubbles and Beyond fate hax. perfect counted for sonic fate hax
Sonic fate hax works on acausality type 4

Does Sonic use chaos emeralds in-character in comics? like, the first move.

btw, if it is I'm going to restrict that, because already Kars here dosen't use MiHur. would be better not have Low 1-C stuff here expect for hax

WoU doesn't even have a profile
Ye.. that's why i said for now.

Back