• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren's Regenerationn?

So the justification for his regenration powers is that he regenerated whole in his chest, but it wasn't a hole it was an indent and he didn't regenrate it, that was part of Hit's attack and when the indent flattened out, it showed Hit's time stop working, Hit even says with this punch you will be trapped in a cage of time meaning the indent popping back out wasn't regenration it was part of Hit's attack and even if it was Jiren popping the indent out, that isn't regenration.

Depends. When Jiren looked at it and said "such an attack is futile", he stared at his chest, and his chest knew to apologize and fix itself, which appeared to cause Hit's ability to kick in. Plus we know Hit has to keep his hand up to keep the ability going, so maybe that's what happened when he was off-screen.

I agree, the indent disappeared after Hit activates his attack so it likely wasn't Regenerationn.

Wow, this is a good question. Personally even if the indent went away he *may* have low Regenerationn. I really don't know. This is something I'd rather let future episodes explore on. But take into consideration the attack did no damage to Jiren, it pushed him back and then called the attack pointless,So I don't know. Maybe others may have some good info on this.

I completely agree with this. The fact that the hole was healed at the exact time as Hit's attack activated shows it was part of the attack (That or Hit's attack only works on Regenerationn users [Sarcasm])

Ryu and me actually talked about this. Hit's attack did indeed create a hole but it wasn't a deep one or one that went through his entire body. It was a hole in his muscle. Also doesn't that move from hit target the heart anyhow?

I do not know if recovering from a mere indentation counts as Regenerationn. If it does, it should at least be of a very low level.

"Able to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars."

A hole, indentation or whatever you want to call it of this size should definitely qualify for a that. Anyone who thinks a gap like that where flesh is supposed to be or muscle being caved in like that is an unimportant injury simply doesn't know anatomy.

Anyways the scene is Jiren says such an attack is futile, stares directly at the wound, it heals itself right after and then Hit's timelock is activated. The wound isn't healed after the activation like some are claiming. And why would Hit have an attack that deals battle damage to someone, only to conveniently heal it for them right after? Or what quality would this timelock have that would just heal someone's wound like that?

I personally think that it is much more likely Jiren healed himself before the timelock happened, rather than the timelock healing him. However if most people would prefer a "Possible Mid-Low Regenerationn" or not include it that's fine by me.

My bad. I am fine with Mid-Low Regenerationn.

@Ant Don't worry I wasn't saying anything bad to you. Sorry if I came off that way.

@UMR Thanks :)

@All Anyways I feel that it's invalid to argue that healing a wound like that isn't Mid-Low. However if you want to believe that Hit's timelock healed Jiren fine. I just personally feel it's more likely Jiren healed himself.

Well of course Hit caused that damage. There's no room for "implications". But he did with a hax attack not a standard raw power attack, which even then would be an outlier for him if he did.

Like I said earlier, saying that attack damaged Jiren is like saying decapitation hurts Buu. :^) Jiren wasn't hurt.

But saying it didn't hurt him means that nothing happened to him, but he still had the strange indent on his chest, same as everyone else who got hit by the attack, but he healed from it.

I'm not saying Hit=Jiren, but hax allowed Hit to bypass his durability, only to be countered by regen and the fact that Jiren > Hit.

Should Vegeta have gotten 3-A for punching Beerus in the mouth so hard he was bleeding after he slapped Bulma? :^)

See, now that would be PIS.

It's like this. A 9-A would realistically never be able to hurt a 7-B. But if the 9-A has a durability ignoring hax, then him hurting the 7-B is completely reasonably. It doesn't make the 9-A > 7-B in terms of power.

Jiren is still on the 3-D side of low 2C as far as I know, so Hit being able to cave his chest in with a hax that phases through organs and objects makes sense.

Buu can be hurt by bullets... bullets are solar system confirmed.

So you agree that Hit's durability ignoring attack shifted Jiren's body, when his previous attacks did nothing? :>

Also, you're comparing Buu, who's body is basically play doh, to Jiren, who has displayed nothing that suggests his body shares similar properties.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
See, now that would be PIS.

Jiren is still on the 3-D side of low 2C as far as I know, so Hit being able to cave his chest in with a hax that phases through organs and objects makes sense.
There is no 3D side in low 2-C. Just saying. Jiren is a 3D being with 4D power.

Back