• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Yu Tendo! A DBS and Beyblade matchup that isn't spite ovo

Jiren by orochidaime-dbfpsg2
Hmph. A mere child I must do battle with?! Disapointing. But very well. You shall be erased to end your suffering of a weak existence young one.

Yu Tendo Trans
Who you calling disapointing?! Im a winner of the World Championships, AND helped beat Nemesis where im from! You don't look so tough Ji-Ji! Show him some real power Libra!!!

One of those battles that should be fair. Y'know, a masculine alien vs a little boy's toy of doom. Nothing out of the ordinary ovo
Yu Tendo vs Jire

RULES:

-Speed is equalized for sure

-Low 2-C Base Jiren, but he has access to Limit Breaker

-Low 2-C Metal Fury Yu

-Jiren only targets Libra, not Yu

Winner by any means

Distance: 500 Kilometers

Background music: DBS ToP opening

LETS GO!!!!

Yu/Libra votes: ?

Jiren votes: ?

Draw: 1

Sure, Jiren blown away Universal with concentrated glare Yu is strong don't get me wrong but he is bareley Quetsacoatal casual level also Yu has taken Universal attacks but came out completley drained Jiren on the other hand extreamly casually eats that stuff alive thats for strength and speed idk honestly but since people are able to keep up with Libra pretty easily and other MFTL+'s dont with Jiren I would assume Jiren for a speed blitz as well

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Quetsacoatal
Quetzalcoatl*

I'm sorry if this looks rude, and I know aztecs words aren't the easiest out there, but it's important to repesct mythology.

Anyway, does their power and durability is directly proportional to the user or just the beyblade? Because don't get me wrong, Beyblades show crazy feats but would they be effective if the user just dies for the sheer precense of the oponent?

@Grim

As OP, noting a few things wrong.

For one, Libra wasnt stomped by Quetzalcoatl, it gave it notable trouble before it was defeated. And even then Yu and Libra have fought opponents around the same tier and even helped battle Nemesis. And all of these Low 2-C's we are talking about are far above other ones. And "completely drained" is wrong too as that only ever happened with Nemesis, who's obviously stronger by a ridiculous degree, and being a Stamina type allows Libra to easily fight for very extended periods of time.

Speed is equalized so its irrelevant for both here.

@Regi

No? The blader being taken out has never been a real issue and I already pointed out Jiren isnt allowed to go after Yu anyway since tamer like characters aren't allowed to be attacked. Plus Yu isnt fighting here. Libra is.

Jiren has the edge her with precognition, attacks that literally require him to stare, and a good amount of scaling that makes him pretty high into low 2-C

I'll give it to Jiren, his eye blast was enough to hangle UIO Goku who is already a low 2-C, so that gives him an edge on control of enviroment. I don't know if Stamina abosption works on non beyblades, but even with that I guess Jiren could just overpower it with a bigger attack.

How does AP compares? Even if it's exactly equal I would still give it to Jiren due to his attack precision was enough to even counter dimension hopping attacks as demostrated in his fight against Hit

From how the other thread is going, Jiren isnt having or keeping precog.

Also, guys, both characters are much into the Low 2-C tier range, You need to do better in deciding which one would have the AP advantage before I count votes, since again, Yu's Libra at this point is comparable to other high end Low 2-C's as well and is far stronger to its previous point in the series where it was Low 2-C as well.

Also @Regionfuego yes Libra's stamina absorption would work on non-beys.

Regionfuego said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
Quetsacoatal
Quetzalcoatl*

I'm sorry if this looks rude, and I know aztecs words aren't the easiest out there, but it's important to repesct mythology.

Anyway, does their power and durability is directly proportional to the user or just the beyblade? Because don't get me wrong, Beyblades show crazy feats but would they be effective if the user just dies for the sheer precense of the oponent?
Im sorry mb

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
@Grim
As OP, noting a few things wrong.

For one, Libra wasnt stomped by Quetzalcoatl, it gave it notable trouble before it was defeated. And even then Yu and Libra have fought opponents around the same tier and even helped battle Nemesis. And all of these Low 2-C's we are talking about are far above other ones. And "completely drained" is wrong too as that only ever happened with Nemesis, who's obviously stronger by a ridiculous degree, and being a Stamina type allows Libra to easily fight for very extended periods of time.

Speed is equalized so its irrelevant for both here.

@Regi

No? The blader being taken out has never been a real issue and I already pointed out Jiren isnt allowed to go after Yu anyway since tamer like characters aren't allowed to be attacked. Plus Yu isnt fighting here. Libra is.
pretty sure Yu was drained in the first season by regi after he used his dark move injuring him so... I dont get your point being drained is what I should say but drained the same

Well I guess I can't coment since I've never watched the new beyblade series, since I stick to the original. And I wouldn't know where to start with the top AP feats.

I stand to my statement that Jiren could predict it's movementes eventually since it managed to keep up with UIO Goku, and UI who attacks without thinking doing the most effective punches it can. Furthermore even if you want to alude it to just it's reflex and combat abilities it is stated that Jiren learned Goku's UIO movements by a previous fight, so the more time he fights libra he'll learn it's movements and be able to predict it. His pecognition is just in combat, and since all he does is combat like Goku, he can read it's opponents movemenets to predict the best outcome.

Libra proceeds to attack Jiren's soul. His sound manipulation and sand manipulation will also be a great trouble to Jiren.

Voting Yu mid-diff.

Guys.

For one, Jiren has no type of precog listed for him. At all. His page lacks it so if you want to use it as reasoning here, you'll need to make a CRT to get it through. Secondly, not to appear like picking sides, but how is "eventually avoiding movements" a reason Jiren will win? At best, it only means Libra can't touch him with its attacks, which shouldnt be that true since speed is equal and it wouldnt mean Libra actually loses but ties.

@Grim

Regi's dark move worked well on Libra because Libra was already considerably damaged during the battle, which weakens the effects of its own abilities. Unless you do heavy damage against Libra, normal battle damage won't weaken its abilities.

Guys, let's be clear here:

You're honestly believing that Jiren would allow a ******* Beyblade to hit him. At best, the Beyblade would only cause some harm to him. Jiren's Overwhelming Ki alone would ignite, and accidentally destroy the Beyblade.

@Grim

Regi's dark move worked well on Libra because Libra was already considerably damaged during the battle, which weakens the effects of its own abilities. Unless you do heavy damage against Libra, normal battle damage won't weaken its abilities.
So your saying Regi wouldnt have been able to utterly rek libra with Yu having time?

Got to give it to Jiren here. He is further above Universal than Yu (Limit Breaker Jiren>UIO Goku>"Full Power" Jiren>SSJBE Vegeta>Toppo Hakaishin mode>=UI Second Trigger>Kelfa>Casual Jiren>First Trigger UI>Merged Zamasu>Goku Black Rose> Hit>Blue Vegeta U6 arc>Golden Frieza>RoF arc Blue forms>BoG first time hitting universal)

There are still things wrong with these arguments...

@Antorus

That isn't a reason for Jiren winning. Because "that beyblade" is still very well into the same tier as he is. Your gonna have to elaborate much better than that for me to count your vote.

@Grim

Not saying Regi wouldnt have won even without damaging Libra the way he did, but he definitely wouldnt have won that easily without it.

@Chartate

You do realize half of that scaling list involves scaling above 3-A guys yes? Only Infinite Zamasu and above would be relevant to determining the scale of Low 2-C in this battle here.

@Everyone

Just throwing this out here. Not trying to discount your votes and all, but Libra has other stuff than just AP you know, which is considerably being forgotten about. Only Blue has actually taken its abiliities into account here. This isnt just a power match.

Same Tier doesn't mean shit. Since Labra's in the same Tier as Jiren, the Beyblade's going to have some trouble getting to him. Why? Cause Jiren's Ki can blast away the Arena, and cause Earthquakes and shit. It'll be too much for the Beyblade, even in its Low 2-C state. And no, I don't think it can defeat Jiren even if it did reach him. Jiren has barriers, Eye glares, and shit. Hell, the only things that could take Jiren at this rate are either U.I guys (Like Goku), Low 2-C PURE HAX guys, or anything above.

"This isn't just a Power Match"

Does this really matter, since Jiren won't even need to use much Power to take on Libra? Hell, I don't even think a higher AP matters when Jiren could just push Libra back with just his Ki alone. I do think Jiren stomps VIA Danmaku and shit.

And what will that have to do with anything? Libra will easily blast through such minor issues like earthquakes and arena busting. Barriers that can be broken with strong enough power, which Jiren won't be spamming the entire time? Eye glares which are just attacks? Not an issue either.

And if you took Libra's abilities into account here, you'd know Libra can also nullify its opponents attacks with power null, drain stamina via stamina absorption, use shields with its control over sonic waves ,and more, which are flat out being ignored here.

Im sorry, but your severely underestimating Libra here.

And I think you're underestimating Jiren here. Jiren can ALSO Nullify shit, he can ALSO break through Libra's Shields VIA Ki Blasts, and with the Stamina drain/absorption, I think that'll annoy Jiren more than anything.

Honestly, why make this thread if you yourself think that Libra would easily win?

@Kukui

Didn't read the full thread, but you can't not count votes because you disagree with them. You can give your disagreements, but you still have to count the votes.

@Dragon

Im aware of that, but not if they're based off flawed reasoning and purposely ignores some of the abilities the opponent can use to fight back, which seems to be the case.

Besides Blue, whom I still didnt count yet actually, literally every vote for Jiren is based off a simple AP advantage and ignoring the fact that Libra can compensate for that with other abilities that arent being taken into account here. In fact, one of the votes above involves using arena destroying and earthquakes as reasoning for Libra losing. That, no offense, is completely ridiculous for a Low 2-C fight.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
And I think you're underestimating Jiren here. Jiren can ALSO Nullify shit, he can ALSO break through Libra's Shields VIA Ki Blasts, and with the Stamina drain/absorption, I think that'll annoy Jiren more than anything.
Honestly, why make this thread if you yourself think that Libra would easily win?
>Jiren Nullifying stuff

He lacks power null, so made up.

>Break through Libras shields with KI blasts

The same way Libra can do against Jirens.

>Stamind drain/absorption being annoying

Jiren has no resistance to this so, unless you plan on making a CRT, theres no reason why this wouldnt work effectively against him.

And dont put words in my mouth. I never said Libra wins and I could care less if he loses. Im saying your blatently ignoring Libra's other abilities to justify your vote which strictly goes off AP and literally nothing else. THAT is my problem here.

No you still count those votes, if they thought the AP advantage was enough pre your argumentation, they counted. You need to count those votes. We've accepted lazier.

Also Kukui, you are also forgetting about Beyblade's in verse mechanics and weaknesses. This may be a vs fight, but destroying said arena as well as other things have defeated beys in series.

Either way, that's not what I am here for. Grimm's reasons should still be valid.

Bluetrekking said:
The arguments for Jiren are so very lazy and false, however. Arguments like "Jiren's aura alone would accidentally ignite and destroy Libra" even though Libra has either the same or higher dura and AP compared to Jiren.
This^

The votes for him are incredibly lazy and takes into account almost nothing but a power vs power fight. Thats it.

"He lacks power null, so made up"

Even though he's been shown to do that for quite a bit.

"The same way Libra can do against Jiren's"

Yes. Doesn't help you there, however.

"Jiren has no resistance against this"

Stamina Drains/Absorptions don't really help you, when you could just break through Libra's Stamina Absorption/Drain ability.

@Dragon

Since when has destroying the battle arena itself ever defeated a beyblade though?

I can go through the battles and virtually promise you thats never been a thing for these guys.

@Dragon
Since when has destroying the battle arena itself ever defeated a beyblade though?

I can go through the battles and virtually promise you thats never been a thing for these guys.
Fairly certain there has been more than 1 occasion.

Oh I'm sorry. I mean't getting knock out of the arena, crashing into the arena. That has defeated beys before. I have an issue with Beyblade matches in general as I find to many things in the verse are not considered and are taken advantage of. But that is a discussion for another time unless someone wants to discuss it on my wall.

Back