• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Because idk. They both have very simple and anticlimactic designs, while looking badass nonetheless. SE.

Jiren winds up in subspace and must fight his way out.

I'm gonna go with Tabuu.

He has more and better hax than Jiren by what my (all seeing OvO) eyes show me. Especially spatial manip and Reality Warping.

Jiren isn't baseline Low 2-C though. He's far stronger than Infinite Zamasu, who is baseline Low 2-C, while supressed.

Jiren was heavily supressed against Goku before going UI (noted by Whis while stating he surpassed the level of a GoD) when Supreme Kai said he was different from anyone they've ever faced. Thus at full power, he would most likely dwarf Zamasu in that regard.

Is there any actual proof that Jiren was suppressed against UI Goku? I keep hearing people say it but I don't remember it happening.

I think people are just going by how casual Jiren was. And I think it was mentioned somewhere by Whis or something.

Kai stated he was stronger than anyone they've faced while Jiren and Goku were redirecting the SB back and forth at eachother, and that was when Whis stated he was far from using his full power. Aka, supressed Jiren >> Infinite Zamasu.

He said different. Not stronger. When we upgraded everyone to tier 2, it was due to the logic that the GoDs were capable of defeating Infinte Zamasu and weren't taking him as seriously as UI and Jiren. So stronger, but nearly by as much as you're implying.

The real cal howard said:
He said different. Not stronger. When we upgraded everyone to tier 2, it was due to the logic that the GoDs were capable of defeating Infinte Zamasu and weren't taking him as seriously as UI and Jiren. So stronger, but nearly by as much as you're implying.
So you agree with him. ovo

The notion of Jiren holding back massively against UI Goku comes from how Jiren was portrayed while fighting Goku. He never showed any sign of difficulty, never screamed, didn't utter a word and never used his aura, until Goku's last punch in which, arguably, Goku put a lot of power which is implied by his scream.

Sure aint equal, Beerus didn't really seem troubled, if he thought Zamasu was on par, ya don't think he'd be a bit more ah shit that's trouble?

"I killed him once, I can kill him again."

This was his mentality. He did consider Zamasu a threat, however minor.

Yep Matt did propose that Beerus was slightly above IZ as he was not concerned about him like he should be if IZ was really > Beerus. However, I don't think that Beerus was above IZ by a large margin, but still above enough that Beerus could take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back