• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Sailor Galaxia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a mistake and posted the fight in the articles. But now I understand how that site works and posted it in the right place :D

She has better techniques and hax but Jiren would have advantage in a physical fight and he has also a great durability. Besides that I restrited some of Galaxia´s haxs to give Jiren some opportunity against her. I Don´t think Galaxia would erase Jiren so easily, because her technique works exactly like an hakai from a god of destrution and we knows by Dragon Ball Super´s feat that an hakai would not affect Jiren how is at least as strong as them (He is stronger than Vegeta who have resisted Toppo´s hakai). All Gods of destructions are universe busters and Low 2-C, so Galaxia is as strong as them or maybe a bit stronger, but she and Jiren are at simillar levels and I don´t think any of them would stomp with their own advantages and disadvantages in this match. For me that would be a closed match and I´m not sure who would win actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back