• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speed's equalised already, tho you should edit that in the OP. idk much about meteora's abilities. if her soul manipulation can work vs Jiren she'll probably take this.

Its basically:

>She shoots a beam from her eyes.

>The beam hits the target (Jiren will tank and not dodge, since he is pretty arrogant)

>Their soul is stealed.

Hmm... I think Jiren would try to use his eye attack to push back the beam, not just tank. However, if Jiren does get cocky or even caught off guard once (which is likely seeing as he doesn't know her power or power level by SBA) then she should take this. I vote Meteora

Jiren because of eye beams and barrier

his eye beams redirected royal blue vegeta's final flash like it was nothing and his aura completely blocked goku, vegeta and 17's coordinated attack and even overpowered it. So her soul stealing would not do anything here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M53DHktkq9w (skip to 1:03)

And since jiren knows nothing about meteora (unlike during the ToP where he already knew everones capabilities so he suppressed his power level since it is enough for him to win) the ayylmao will most likely take this fight very seriously and not hold back.

Plus he is no longer arrogant/cocky after his battle with goku

Edit: once enabled the aura is passive but if he gets punched hard enough it disappears.

jvote goes for jiren. he has his barrier to protect from any kind of threat. and he stopped a universal spirit bomb with just his will power. broke out of time stop with will power ..lol he is too crazy

Jiren never actually tanked an attack up until UIO Goku's 3rd coming. Up until that point, he reflected anything he saw coming with aura or glare. So no, soul beam wouldnt work.

"The magical beams she shoots from her eyes can rip the souls of others out of their bodies to take them for her own"

Meteora gets my vote.

Dzhindzholia said:
"The magical beams she shoots from her eyes can rip the souls of others out of their bodies to take them for her own"

Meteora gets my vote.
Not even gonna address what weve discussed? Like how Jiren wont straight tank it?

Don't say it like he can dodge all of them,speed is equal here,this fight is not like Jiren vs any DBS character where every single one of them is slower than him.

Unless their attacks display enough AP to overpower Jiren at this point (who has a huge chain of superior/stomps), the beam isn't getting past his aura period. The only times he's been hit was when people surprise attacked him in a group effort. The times they tried a beam attack right in front of him or charged him, he glared and they got their asses whooped.

Really?I don't think so,Toffee has a feat of destroying a living space-time extremely casually.

It doesn't matter how big is his chain.

Extremely casual low2-C feat>>Scaling.At least in my opinion,so my vote still remains.

Jiren never one-shotted being that one-shotted baselines.

The only "one-shot a Low 2-C" feat in DBS is Zen'o erasing IZ. The rest is just scaling.

Back