• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Both are amazingly into Low 2-C so why not?

Both at peak. Everyone knows how high Jiren is. Grovyle should still be heartbeat level scaling from Primal Dialga. Speed equalized.

Jiren Limit Breaker
473px-253Grovyle PMD Explorers

How far into Low 2-C is Grovyle? I know that he is considered 'at least' Low 2-C but I have to question why he is considered as such for fighting a weaker Dialga who held domain over only a single timeline.

A heavily suppressed Jiren was already above Merged Zamasu. His full power was likely dozens of times that and limit break would likely be dozens of times that. So I would estimate his power would be hundreds of times within Low 2-C...granted we don't have hard numbers to prove that but I would confidently claim that he is at least multiple times the baseline for Low 2-C.

If Grovyle has ample reason for being above baseline Low 2-C then he would likely win due to superior hax and AP.

CryoTheMayo said:
Primal Dialga is baseline with its heartbeat. Assuming he works somewhat like a human when scaling different actions, a punch from Primal Dialga would then be around 100 times baseline (and even if it isn't, there's no way a single punch is below 20 times baseline). With actual moves being much higher than that.

Grovyle tanked actual moves from Primal Dialga, and even threw damage right back.

I don't know how this scales to Jiren, but Grovyle should, at least, be 100 times baseline (assuming hefty lowballs).

100 times might be a stomp then. I can argue Jiren being at least hundreds of times baseline but there is no appropriate way to gauge it...Well...

SSB Goku is considered Low 2-C after the 2nd UIO. Assume this is baseline.

Jiren casually handles SSBKKX20 and SSBE Vegeta at the time (both would be 20x baseline) so we can easily say he is 40x baseline.

UIO is agreed to be at least a 40x multiplier so Jiren's full base power would have to be at least 40x baseline (for equally matching Post-UIO(2) UIO Goku).

Suppressed Jiren = 40x Baseline

Full Power Jiren = At least 40x baseline

UIO Goku is stated to be mastering UI as he fights so Jiren's full power would have to be far above 40x baseline for equaling someone who should be 40x Baseline at a minimum and then constantly grow from mastery.

Jiren is in Limit Break based on OP picture so he would have to be much stronger than even that.

So overall, with this basic logic...Jiren is At least 40x baseline in his base power and likely much higher. LB Jiren should be considered as far higher than even that.

As a result of the above I believe Jiren is at least 200x baseline. Has anyone else estimated how far into Low 2-C he is?

Out of curiosity where do normal Blue Goku fit into the low 2C scaling? Because he managed to make Jiren power up to a level beyond what he used against initial UI Goku, which itself is above Zamasu.

He was still far, far inferior to a suppressed Jiren, so I'd say just above baseline

SSB Blue Goku would be above initial UI Goku since he forced Jiren to draw out more of his power to the point where he showed a glimpse of his Full Power.

So that'd be...

MUI Goku > Limit Breaker Jiren > 100% Jiren > Glimpse of True Power Jiren > SSB Kaiokenx20 Goku and Royal Blue Vegeta > SSB Goku >= Full Power Kefla (?) > 2nd UI Goku (?) > Casual Jiren > initial UI Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Unquantifiably above Baseline Low 2-C (Became one with an entire timeline and unquantifiably with another)

Honestly? If Grovyle is 100x Low 2-C then I'm gonna have to give this up to Jiren. Jiren is a skilled enough martial artist to go toe-to-toe with freaking MUI Goku and from what I am reading and know I have no reason to believe that Jiren ISN'T hundreds if not thousands of times baseline.

It was mentioned earlier that Grovyle is meant to be undergoing a revision that may make him 2-B and he also has a lot of hax with orbs but I overall will have to give my vote to Jiren for vastly superior (estimated) AP and vastly superior martial arts skill.

I wouldn't know about Grovyle's revision but Jiren is basically at the highest level a Low 2-C can be now, borderline 2-C. So it seems like this would be a curbstomp either way due to the revisions.

CryoTheMayo said:
I wouldn't know about Grovyle's revision but Jiren is basically at the highest level a Low 2-C can be now, borderline 2-C. So it seems like this would be a curbstomp either way due to the revisions.
Oof, alright, if it is a stomp, this should be closed

Back