• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs. Beerus

There's a lot of debate on how a fight between these two will go. Who wins?

Location is the ToP arena, Jiren starts at Base but can ascend to his Limit Breaking state, both IC.

Scenario 1: win via any method (this is the main focus for the thread).

Scenario 2: KO/Ring out only
Clearer Jiren
Beerus portrait fighterz by blackflim-dc3vhxr
Jiren:

Beerus:

I seriously doubt Beerus will lead with Hakai against Jiren unless Jiren made him absolutely angry or something like that, and Jiren can still prevent it with glare.

Is that a vote for Beerus i guess?

If we goes by profiles Beerus will hakai him out of existence.

Anyway, since Beerus is usually comapted to compelte UI Goku, that would put him above base Jiren although UBW Jiren vs Beerus could go either way tbh.

Hakai is different from Toppo's hakai energy.

Anyways, Jiren can glare at the same moment Beerus tries to raise his hand imo.

Toppo's hakai energy is basically a Ki Blast with EE/Hakai properties. It can be overpowered by AP.

On the other hand, Beerus' hakai is just hand waving, and the enemy disappears. I am sure as hell it negates durability.

Jiren has no resistance to Beerus' Hakai based on the wiki profiles. I disagree with that, but that's just how it is.

To add further, the scaling for Beerus and Jiren is horribly mismanaged by virtually every single medium of the franchise. But for anime standards, let's scale it this way:

• Director Nagamine confirmed SSBE Vegeta is equivalent to KKX20 Blue Goku.
  • GoD Toppo lost to SSBE Final Explosion.
  • Goku likely grew stronger Post-UIS3 and Post-UI
  • The gap between Post-ToP SSB Goku and SS Broly is roughly 50x
  • UIS is accepted as at least 40x Blue
  • Base Jiren was too strong for UIS3 Goku
With the above in mind, SS Broly is at least 2.5x GoD Toppo and slightly stronger than the minimum of UIS3 Goku. He is likely considerably stronger due to Goku breaking his limits two more times after this scaling and Broly scaling to that.

Overall, it's fair to claim SS Broly isn't far off from UIS3 Goku and Base Jiren.

Now let's see with Gogeta:

• Base Gogeta seems to be stronger than SSB Goku, and SS Gogeta was stronger than SS Broly. For simplicity we will simply claim SS Gogeta is 50x Post-ToP SSB Goku
  • We will say SS2 is 2x SS, SS3 is 2x SS2 and SSG is 2x SS3
  • 50 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 400x Post-ToP SSB Goku with SSG
  • 400 x 50 = 20,000x Post-ToP SSB Goku
  • Even if we claim SS Gogeta, SS Broly, Base Jiren and UIS3 Goku are all around the same level we would still come to the conclusion that SSB Gogeta is 400x stronger than SS Broly at minimum.
  • FPSS Broly tanked dozens of attacks by Gogeta and pushed him to get serious at the end of their fight, so we will say FPSS Broly is at least half of Gogeta Blue's power
Overall, FPSS Broly is at least 200x more powerful than SS Broly who scales above the minimum power of UIS3 Goku. Broly (FPSS) is said to 'possibly' surpass Beerus.

In conclusion, Beerus is in the ballpark of at least 200x more powerful than UIS3 Goku and as such, should be far stronger than Base Jiren or UIS3 Goku.

How you scale UI and LB is up to you, but it seems very likely that Beerus shouldn't be considerably weaker than LB Jiren.

Even if Jiren had EE resistance, Beerus would still one shot Base Jiren with ease and would, likely, be capable of fighting toe-to-toe with LB Jiren.

I don't know if your allowed to bump old threads here like you can on other websites but I just wanted to bulb the discussion again because Beerus stomps now.

Back