• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren the Gray vs Jean Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! We aren't even done with disscusing the ban lift yet and it's already begun.

I'll be watching this thread, and others like it, to make sure things don't hit the fan, and I'd also like to see a good DB vs DC thread firsthand, although that has already happened with Goku Black vs Superboy-Prime, which is going very, very well, and that's possibly the closest thing to the dreaded Goku vs Superman without actually being Goku vs Superman

Although, I agree that after looking at Jean's profile (I wasn't originally intending to debate, merely watch over, to be honest) that this should be closed for an entirely different reason than being DB vs Marvel, but that this is a bit of a haxstomp

Well, I can hold off for a while, if I see a bunch of people saying it should be closed, then I will, but you seem to believe the opposite is true, I'll keep it open

Okay in all seriousness.

Jean is very flip floppy when it comes to what she usually does, if she leads with RW or Mind Screw she can take the win, but Jiren is significantly stronger then her AP wise. (Jean is baseline, Casual Jiren is>>>Zamasu

I don't see how it's a stomp since unless she leads with the two Hax that can affect Jiren, she loses pretty hard.

Inconclusive

Cause since speed is equalized (something to be expected for any thread), he doesn't have a chance against her.

Gargoyle One said:
Okay in all seriousness.

Jean is very flip floppy when it comes to what she usually does, if she leads with RW or Mind Screw she can take the win, but Jiren is significantly stronger then her AP wise. (Jean is baseline, Casual Jiren is>>>Zamasu

I don't see how it's a stomp since unless she leads with the two Hax that can affect Jiren, she loses pretty hard.

Inconclusive
Doesn't have a chance?

Can he even counter Mind Manip? She TK controlled on atomic level everything in the 616 universe

Illusion manipulation, time manipulation, matter manipulation. Jean doesn't need mind hax to stomp.

Switch to Beerus and bloodlust them both. That should make things even.

Nothing Jiren can do will mean much since Jean can resurrect herself and has Zamasu type immortality.

She has to still be in piece in order to resurrect

She explodes on contact

Plus I don't know how long it actually takes to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back