• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really he looked like he was doing good but couldn't get the hang of it quite yet resulting in his loss after it timed out,showing he has alot of potential that he has not reached even after breaking his shell plus that kamehameha and that one kick were the one hits he got in.

Well, a very suppressed jiren was doing well against gokus first UI transformation. But i doubt that even a mastered UI goku can beat a full power jiren, who is stated to be above a god of destruction. I have a feeling jiren wont be beat at all in this arc.

I have 3 Theories:

1. Goku loses to Jiren, even when at Full Power Ultra Instinct.

2. It's a Stalemate (Unlikely, though it would be clever).

Or, most likely, 3. Goku beats Jiren, cause Anime.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I have 3 Theories:

Disagree with you there buddy. It seems mostlikely that goku alone,even with ultra instinct, wont beat Jiren.

Ovrhide said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I have 3 Theories:

Disagree with you there buddy. It seems mostlikely that goku alone,even with ultra instinct, wont beat Jiren.
On the contrary Vegeta's also there to help considering what happened in the latest episode and the previw claims he may get a power beyond ssgss meaning either Goku will win due to him almost always being the hero or him and vegeta both win considering they can tag team him like ressurection F (but that's just a theory)

I mean they have to push him out of the ring not actually beat him and they could use his own self-confidence against him.

In all seriousness, considering the spoiler, a few things can happen

1. Jiren eliminates Goku and has forgotten about Frieza entirely, he is at the edge of the stage and is caught off guard by a blast (I can definitely see this happening)

2. Goku brings Jiren out of the stage with him and Frieza wins by default (very unlikely)

I honestly see Frieza winning the ToP

^ smh no no no no no no no no no What most likley is gonna happen is either goku wins himself or frieza knocks them both off either way "he may be Jiren" but even Jiren has nothing on plot hes faught it off this far so... props I guess

Imagine this: Jiren gets eliminated by Freeza, only to land on Goku while falling down from the World of Void. Goku looks at Freeza with an upset look, thinking that he's going to make the wish. However, Freeza then says "Ya know, Son Goku. I could just end it all like this. Staring each-other down like this, only for me to become the victor due to you being beneath me, hence getting eliminated first, only for me to land back on the Arena with a clean jump. But, that's not going to be the case. Or at least, not today. I want ultimate Power, yes, but I also want vengeance. Resurrect me with the Dragon Balls from Earth, Goku. And give me a reason to rule everything with an Iron Fist...MY OWN WAY!"

Freeza then turns himself, kicking Goku back to the Arena, eliminating himself.

Like I said, we know goku loses. And freeza cannot wish for ultimate power, the gods won't allow it, and he needs the gods to speak to the dragon. Feeeza is pretty much cucked

Well, there's a picture now that shows Freeza and Goku fighting together, so who knows?

I think what will happen is that Goku is beating Jiren then UI runs out. The way the preview looked, Jiren seems to be struggling real hard while MUI Goku looked chill af

Goku barely won, thanks to Nakama power ƒÿ¡. Tho limit Breaker jiren and MUI goku are far beyond hakaishin power based on te fact that jiren was trashed in his full power form (who is already above belmod), then he powered up massively when breaking his limit.

Ovrhide said:
Goku barely won, thanks to Nakama power ƒÿ¡.
Tho limit Breaker jiren and MUI goku are far beyond hakaishin power based on te fact that jiren was trashed in his full power form (who is already above belmod), then he powered up massively when breaking his limit.
Who cares about friendship?! - Jiren, 2018.

Triggered Fairy Tail Fans Incoming.

Ovrhide said:
Goku barely won, thanks to Nakama power ƒÿ¡. Tho limit Breaker jiren and MUI goku are far beyond hakaishin power based on te fact that jiren was trashed in his full power form (who is already above belmod), then he powered up massively when breaking his limit.
He raped Jiren lol, the moment he got Nakama power Jiren was utterly overpowered and he had no chance of wining

Nakama power > Jiren

low 2-C Natsu plz~

ZERO7772 said:
Ovrhide said:
He raped Jiren lol, the moment he got Nakama power Jiren was utterly overpowered and he had no chance of wining

Nakama power > Jiren

low 2-C Natsu plz~
Seriously, when did Dragon Ball became Fairy Tail???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back