• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Might as well dew this.

Speed is equalized.

Pre-awakening Garou is used.

One Focus can be restricted if it's a stomp, although he only uses it in dire situations.

SBA

Jin Mu-Won: 0

Garou: 0

Incon: 0

the speed difference OOF. Not the mention his regen negation isnt potent enough for garou either. and that MASSIVE LF advantage for garou, one focus restricted or not he just casually graps him and thats it.

the speed difference OOF. Not the mention his regen negation isnt potent enough for garou either. and that MASSIVE LF advantage for garou, one focus restricted or not he just casually graps him and thats it.
Speed is equalized, and can't he just bypass his regen with superior AP?

Also, if he gets struck inside with the blade, or if he grabs it, Garou will get mind controlled.

Also, shouldn't Jin be more skilled considering he took down martial art masters incredibly easily?

Speed is equalized, and can't he just bypass his regen with superior AP?

Also, if he gets struck inside with the blade, or if he grabs it, Garou will get mind controlled.

Also, shouldn't Jin be more skilled considering he took down martial art masters incredibly easily
whats ap diffirence ? and garou has durability negotion anyway
and the last sentence is like a "dog can take a lion because it can take a cat because both cat and lion are from felis familia."
second one still stands there but like as said the moment garou graps jin he either wins or incaps it, cause at least 10000 times LF advantage still there

IIRC, Garou is like 1 gigaton, while jin is around ~4 gigatons.

Also, I don't see why that would be the case? Granted, we aren't that sure of how much dudes in the series have trained, but if the novel is anything to go by, then people begin their training in martial arts ever since they are 6-7 years old, and this dude is at least like 60-70 years old. And he just fodderized them.

Even if we decide to discard that, how do we identify how skilled Garou is?

Also, if Jin's weapon falls from his hand, then Garou will get mind-controlled as anyone who looks at it will be mind-controlled by it.

Also, I don't see why that would be the case? Granted, we aren't that sure of how much dudes in the series have trained, but if the novel is anything to go by, then people begin their training in martial arts ever since they are 6-7 years old, and this dude is at least like 60-70 years old. And he just fodderized them.

Also, if Jin's weapon falls from his hand, then Garou will get mind-controlled as anyone who looks at it will be mind-controlled by it.
garou is like skill incarnate the moment he looks at your fighting style he will etiher copy it or use its flaws against you (in this form) but if the last sentence is correct an we didnt have garou resisting mind manipulation (i think?) jin probably takes this. 4 times ap advantage is also there too.

Garaou somehow won against luffy who could have 2-3 shot him so I am not seeing that ap difference be of much help

I mean, it seems like he can just copy a technique by seeing it once, just like Jin. The dude copied a technique from a dude who was literally granted the title "Sword God", due to how skilled he was, and he copied it after only seeing it once as well. Garou also has a feat similar to this, apparently, so I wouldn't say he's above Jin, especially since Jin copied it from someone ridiculously skilled.

Also, if it helps, but it was mentioned from time to time that other skilled enemies couldn't read his movements, even when they were comparable to him in speed and strength.

Also, if it helps, but it was mentioned from time to time that other skilled enemies couldn't read his movements, even when they were comparable to him in speed and strength.
Yeah this will certainly help since Garou's analytical prediction works via information analysis. Gonna wait for some OPM supporters here now

It's limited, though. Since the dude he fought isn't some analytic prediction god, but he is a master in hand-to-hand combat, and a martial master.

Though, iirc the novel does support that.

I mean, the ap advantage, along with the possession stuff, and the fact that Jin is skilled af as well, he has quite a few wincons.

I saw that thread after making the last comment, though to what tier would he be downgraded too? 7B?

didnt garou like resisted mind control since dos stuff didnt work on him as she said , also dosent garou now copy and counter skills instantly while they r getting used on him for the first time and dosent even need to see them since he learned almost a whole martial art style by just taking a glimpse at a scroll

Well, Garou is 7A+ now, around 700 Megatons while Jin is 4000 Megatons. Not one shot worthy, but really huge ap advantage.

Now, I gotta ask, does Garou have a wincon? He seems to have durability negation stuff, but how well can he do against someone with enhanced analytic prediction?

If it's a stomp, I'll ask to close the thread.

Well, Garou is 7A+ now, around 700 Megatons while Jin is 4000 Megatons. Not one shot worthy, but really huge ap advantage.

Now, I gotta ask, does Garou have a wincon? He seems to have durability negation stuff, but how well can he do against someone with enhanced analytic prediction?

We gotta wait for the Flashy Flash vs Garou vs (Platinum Sperm possibly) fight to have a decent answer for this question.

If we take into account awakened cockroach's light speed precog or whatever you wanna call it, that would put garou well up there for dealing with such characters.

Back