• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won LS Upgrade, abilities addition and clean-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Should be relatively easy. Jin's profile is missing quite a bit of stuff, and kinda feels bare-bones. So, let's fix that.

Lifting strength should be upgraded from peak human to Class K (400+ ton), based on this accepted calc.

He's laughably above the dude who did this feat, so he obviously scales.

Abilities​

Resistance to Illusion (Was shown time and time again to be effortlessly able to detect illusions, and easily break through them, even breaking through a genius, master illusionist tricks)

Extrasensory Perception (Shown to be able to detect where people are precisely. Detected and attacked a master martial artist who has a high level of stealth, despite being trapped with his ability. It was also stated that he was the first one to ever break through the martial artist's ability)

Resistance to Fire and Air Manipulation (His cloak was made to grant high resistance against Fire, Wind, and Rain)

Master Martial Artist (Has defeated countless Master Martial Artist, and toyed with a martial master who couldn't even touch the seam of his clothes. Has been noted multiple times to be a martial master)

Master Swordsman (Has defeated numerous master swordsmen, even defeating one of the strongest swordsman in the world)

Technique Copying (Able to replicate skills from a master swordsman, a swordsman who has devoted his entire life to training, even being called a "Sword God", and Jin managed to copy it perfectly after only seeing it once)

Regeneration (Low, Managed to heal huge injuries and wounds in only few days)

Regeneration Negation (Mid-Low, possibly High-Low, Halted an opponent's regeneration, whom could heal from severe cuts and broken bones, and even potentially major organ damage)

Aura/Social Influence? I'm honestly not sure (Let out a massive pressure and threat while only holding a chopstick)

Non-Physical Interaction (Was able to cut through sound attacks, and see them as well)

Some nice additions​

Stamina should be changed to Very High, as he continued to fight even after getting smashed to the ground and having a multitude of injuries. Not to mention the fact that he cannot go unconscious due to his blade, even if he gets beaten.

And now, for the mind manipulation part:

Mind Manipulation (Snow Flower, Jin's Sword, has been shown numerous times to completely take over the mind of anyone who tries to use it. If, by any chance, Jin drops or his sword isn't with him, then anyone who looks at Snow Flower would be mind-controlled by it)

Now, for the intelligence part.

Intelligence: Gifted, Genius in Combat. Jin Mu-Won is an extremely talented, quick-witted person. Was able to defeat tens of trained assassins and warriors extremely easily, took down one of the strongest and skilled martial artist in the world, and all of that was achieved merely after 7 years of trainings, when before he lacked an ounce of experience. He has copied a skill from a "Sword God", a master swordsman who has devoted his entire life to sword training, and Jin has managed to replicate it perfectly after only seeing it once. Has defeated a martial art master incredibly easily, to the point that they weren't even able to touch the seam of his clothes. The disciples of said martial master were all defeated by Jin effortlessly. Said Disciples are extremely trained martial artists that a group of trained mercenaries and assassins, whom individually could take on multiple warriors alone, said they didn't stand a chance against the disciples.

And now, for the range part. He should be standard sword range, hundreds of meters with most skills, up to tens of kilometers with one focus and sea splitting slash.

That's it ;p

Last edited:
Added more abilities, updated the intelligence part, and finally added the LS upgrade.

Man, the pain of being a fan of an unpopular verse.

Also, Imgur won't let me link some of the scans, for whatever reason. His intelligence section is missing a few scans, I'll try linking them later.

I'm not sure about Fear Manipulation tbh, the linked scan doesn't show fear inducement in the traditional sense from my point of view. Fear-Inducing Aura definitely works though.

Also about Social Influencing, here's what the Fear Manipulation page says:
"It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors."

So I still think it could work as well, but I can't judge it too well because I don't really know the full context. I'm only going off of the linked scan.

I'm not sure about Fear Manipulation tbh, the linked scan doesn't show fear inducement in the traditional sense from my point of view. Fear-Inducing Aura definitely works though.

Also about Social Influencing, here's what the Fear Manipulation page says:
"It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors."

So I still think it could work as well, but I can't judge it too well because I don't really know the full context. I'm only going off of the linked scan.
Yeah, I honestly think it should be social influencing as well, since the dude also didn't like get feared to death, only for a few seconds.

Here's the section where this feat happened. It honestly just seemed like the other dude was afraid of Jin's strength.

Yeah, I honestly think it should be social influencing as well, since the dude also didn't like get feared to death, only for a few seconds.

Here's the section where this feat happened. It honestly just seemed like the other dude was afraid of Jin's strength.
Yeah, reading the full context I have to fully agree with Social Influencing. The other guy clearly revered Jin and knew the strength disparity between them, which caused him to freeze up in fear. Heck, this sort of thing is rather common in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back