• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin-mori (God of High School) vs Ginyu Force(DBZ)

Jin-Mori(God Form) vs Ginyu force(Prime)

R1: Jin-Mori(No BFR or power borrow) vs Ginyu force

R2: Jin-Mori(same as above) vs Ginyu force + Frieza(Namek saga) -if Frieza is to much Jin can get BFR/Power borrow

Win condition: To death

R1: Jin-Mori stomps bad

R2: Jin beats Ginyu Force but as for Frieza , he was potentially star level, his durability is also star level. Jin-mori does have speed advantages but i don't see him having the power to frieza 100% final form.

Mo-Ri definitely stomps Round 1 (MFTL combat speed)

You did say Namek Saga and since Mo-Ri has MFTL combat speed Frieza should get blitzed to hell.

@Reppuzan: I disagree with you in round 2, Frieza has much higher DC than Jin Mori, Jin might has speed advantages but he can't kill Frieza.

Jin clears the Namek Saga rather easily, but he would have problems later on in the series.

GreatestSin said:
jin isnt a power borrow user, he is the moneky king himself, btw, i also think he wins both rounds ^_^
I know that, but he can absorb energy from the beings in the sage realm to add to his own power.

YubbelSeraphim said:
I know that, but he can absorb energy from the beings in the sage realm to add to his own power.
? this is new to me, as far as i remember he has martial arts and his monke king powers, "power absorbing" was shown by this pandora-girl...

Now that I think about it that is something used by the Nox organization thorugh their energy crystals (the fake king, Mihu, used it) and Mo-Ri would never use something like that on his own people (he wondered how his past self was able to live with the atrocities he's committed) so I'll remove it.

Back