• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kazama vs Steve (Minecraft)

A question posed by a friend of mine.

7-C forms used, speed equalized

Jin can transform into Devil Jin, Steve has access to bow, sword, armor, and potions

Since you didn't really specify that steve has access to armor, he would be killed easily or possibly one shotted, plus Jin could lift Steve up 24 blocks/meters in the air easily by flying and then tossing him down, putting steve in a difficult situation that he could prevent his fall damage to death.

For now, I'll vote for Jin Kazama.

What?

SBA means that Steve is going to be at his maximum

It WAS specified that Steve was going to be 7-C

24 block is game mechanics

Steve (Minecraft):

+ More experience (older)

+ Faster

+ Stronger

+ Smarter

+ More access to weapons and tools

= Can enhance Weapons, Armour and body

= Durability and Attack Potency

- Little Martial Arts experience

- Elytra is slower than Jin in Speed

- Range weapons don't go as far as Jin's

- Limited ranged attack options

Jin Kazama (Tekken):

+ Higher Martial Arts experience

+ Is faster on foot than Steve on Elytra

+ More ranged attack options

+ Ranged attacks go further than Steve's ranged weapons

= Can enhance body via Transformation

= Durability and Attack Potency

- Less experience (younger)

- Slower

- Weaker

- Not as smart as Steve

- Less access to weapons and tools

Steve vote: 3 (Loyalservantofinti, Saikou The Lewd King and Minecraftlover67, me)

Jin vote: 2 (Kabi350 and Gargoyle One)

1 week till final decision

Jin for me likely wins because while Steve can keep away with arrows and armour the issue is that Jin can attack with lasers as devil on a further distance and close range his CQC is likely superior while not older he has defeated his gpa and dad in tekken 4 despite the twos far more experience in fighting. So I'm with Jin on this one

Davidgumazon said:
translation: I.aM.From.The.Future.NoT.ReaLLY (just another joke)
Wow..., anyways I may vote Steve if the weither potion works, I don't think Jin can do martial arts while his body is decaying away.

then combat.. doesn't mean Omnipotent..

Jin: Combat, Battle Experience, Further Range, Regenerationn, Flight

Weakness: For a long time he could not control the power of the Devil Gene

Steve: Intelligence, Arsenals, AP Range, Statistics Amplification, Resurrection, Mobility, BFR via Portal Creation (SBA), Age Experience

Weakness: Can only be interrupted, the rest aren't necessary because Steve aren't dumb by experience.

Both: Pain Tolerance, Durability, Attack Potency

Verdict: Jin (5) Steve (8) Inconclusive (3)

Vote:

Steve 6 (Saikou The Lewd King, Minecraftlover67, Davidgumazon, ZacharyGrossman273, Keeweed, Noahkaismith)

Jin 5 (Kabi350, Bluetrekking, Gargoyle One, TISSG7Redgrave, Kabi350)

Edit: just updating my comment, just bored tho.

When youre too slow triggered

kabi, gargoyle, me, bluetreking and ssjg vote for jin so...5 for jin

(Loyalservantofinti, Saikou The Lewd King and Minecraftlover67, david, noah and kee) so 6 for steve and also zany is loyalservantofinti so they are the same person

But i want to ask how does weither potion work cause if its close range that's an issue due to how superior jin is in CQC though he has range advantage due to how his laser can attack from a higher range if it can be used as a bow.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
kabi, gargoyle, me, bluetreking and ssjg vote for jin so...5 for jin

(Loyalservantofinti, Saikou The Lewd King and Minecraftlover67, david, noah and kee) so 6 for steve and also zany is loyalservantofinti so they are the same person

But i want to ask how does weither potion work cause if its close range that's an issue due to how superior jin is in CQC though he has range advantage due to how his laser can attack from a higher range if it can be used as a bow.
The potion can be thrown hundreds of feet and it makes it that you decay away.

well...that is if you get hit by it but devil jin can attack further away and will try to spam lasers on a range further than steves regular range plus he isn't exactly going to standstill AFAIK

Fight start, Steve throws a bottle at him; Jin steps to the left to get out of the way (it's a bottle of black liquid he isn't going to run away from it like a pussy cat) only to get hit by it's aoe. All of a sudden he feels his bones crumbling away and his skin starts to peel off.

the guy would try to get out and fly then laser though AFAIK devil jin often opts to fly above ground and laser ppl

I'll say even if Steve didn't use the weither potion instantly he could still win; golden apple and healing potions would keep him alive and instant damage potions could kill Jin, plus Steve can teleport and resurrect meaning he could just wait until Jin thought he won only to resurrect and hit with one of the really damaging potions.

the thing is jin would fly away as devil jin not go to his opponent so steve would be way out of range anyway...but the thing on ressurection...can he use it infinitely?

He can use it 5 time at most I believe (due it could be 3), also I know this is probably a bad time to up and leave but I need to go to bed so I'll be back later.

Steve's not dumb in throwing splash potion by experience, it's safe to say in CQC throwing the splash potion in the right spot 5 away from Steve and Steve can Sword Battle within approx 2m-3m then within 8m diameter of 5m away from Steve would be affected by Splash Potions.

Steve's can also use BFR method via Portal Creation. 5s to close the Portal Frame via TNT. for ex: Sending Sonic to the Nether and There's no way out

how does he make the portal? And Jin has better control of the devil's powers so he has more will to use it to win AFAIK

TISSG7Redgrave said:
how does he make the portal? And Jin has better control of the devil's powers so he has more will to use it to win AFAIK
This is SBA they should eventually it's possible to lure Jin inside Portal by means of trickery tactics. Jin has gain better control to devil's powers that's good but since it's Speed Equalized then... yep both of them eventually

by SBA new york there's alot of buildings and room for to hide. By no prior knowledge to each other eventually quickly building the portal then lit up and lure Jin as he thought Steve goes inside of the portal but not it's too late...

It's possible I'm just saying Jin is likely to get out of range first and CQC is a disadavntage due to how Jin and devil Jin are masters in it and experience for CQC but devil jin will play keep out AFAIK hence why I said he will laser while Steve will have to be forced to get closer

Back